I stood on tip toes, leaning against Stone's arm, and kissed him on the cheek for getting my bag. "Sorry I was just packing up my stuff." I turned to Fala, "did you want to come for a swim too?"

"I can't, I told my mom I'd be home after we were done here." She grabbed her bag and threw it over her own shoulder. The guys would have helped her too, but that wasn't Fala's thing. I had seen the guys ask before and she told them that she was quite capable of carrying her own bag. I could carry my own bag too, but it seemed to make the boys happy to do it for me. "Plus, I have to let Mika know that you said she could make whatever Halloween costume she wants for you."

Stone turned to me slowly, eyes narrowed, "you did what?"

"Fala said there was a party? And if we need costumes, why not have Mika make them? She's really good at it," I told him. I didn't understand what the problem was.

"Fala, tell her not anything too extravagant," Stone almost looked scared.

"I'll try but you know how she is," Fala laughed and waved a hand as she left. "See you guys in class tomorrow! Don't forget the training session after school tomorrow, Wren."

"See you later, Fala!" I called to her once we were outside and walking down the road to the Lost Boys house. It was only about a five-minute walk. Fala on the other hand had to drive back to her house on the Tribe's land.

We got to the house quickly, mom was preparing some food to make on the grill, she wore a lavender one-piece bathing suit and a pretty white sarong with purple flowers all over it. Coach was on the computer at the kitchen table, he had a swimsuit and t shirt on too but instead of working he stared at mom with a goofy smile on his face. Saint and Phoenix were hanging out in the back yard. They already had their swimsuits on, and they sat at the edge of the pool with no shirts and their feet in the water.

"We're back!" Stone called, he rushed up stairs to put my bag in my room.

"Hey, Wren. We're going to have BBQ chicken for dinner, why don't you go upstairs and get your swimsuit on?" mom directed as she continued to load up trays of watermelon and corn on the cob to take to the back deck for dinner. I ran up and kissed her on the cheek. She looked at me with her cheeks flushed and smiled.

"What was that for?" she asked, searching my face for clues.

I shrugged and then headed to my room to change.

I shut the door carefully and then took all my clothes off and opened the top drawer to my dresser where I kept my two bathing suits. The mysterious envelope sat on top of my chest of drawers, with the name; Wren Opal Morgana sitting on top. I pulled it out along with my bathing suit. I'd ask the boys about it, since they probably put it there to begin with. I hurriedly changed into my suit. There were already towels on the deck, so I grabbed a blue sarong like mom's and tied it around my waist. I plucked the letter from my dresser and headed out to the deck.

I sat next to Phoenix on the edge of the pool and swished my legs through the water. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and placed a soft, chaste kiss on my cheek and asked, "what do you have there, Little Bird?"

"I was going to ask you that same question. I found it in my room. It has my name on it, well it kinda has my name on it," I told him. The other boys turned their attention to me in curiosity.

"What do you mean, it kinda has your name on it?" Coach asked, he stood from the table of the deck with a glass iced tea in his hand. There was a new pitcher on the table and glasses with ice cubes placed next to it.

"Well, it says 'Wren Opal Morgana'," I told them. I turned the envelope over in my hand.

"There are no other Wren's in Weverland, so it's probably for you. Maybe someone got your last name mixed up?" Saint said. "Is there a return address?"