Five [Dear Sinking Ships]

Finn drove to the mall and we parted as soon as we got there, he said he'll meet me at the food court later on. He also said that he doesn't want to spend his time watching me choose between two exact same dresses.

He's probably choosing between two exact same cologne scents right now.

I shook my head at the thought.

I had already bought a black dress and two tops. I'm walking towards the different stalls and shops of Ready-to-wears, wanting to buy more when a certain advertisment poster caught my eye.

'The Gone-Under is coming to town!' It says. With a picture of the band that i've known a lot. Four guys with their instruments. Howarrd Croue with the mic and the micstand leaning towards the end of the stage.

I can't help but feel giddy inside, a fangirl thing.

But i'm afraid that i wouldn't be able to go there, the tickets must be really expensive thinking of how big the band is.

I pouted, walking away to the foodcourt. All these shopping makes me hungry.

Whilst i was walking there, i caught glimpse of a familiar girl staring at the large piece of painting on the wall.

I would recognize that girl from any angle.

I walk up to her, "Hey Lana," i smile.

She turns to face me, i can tell that she's on the verge of tears. She engulfs me in a hug, crying onto my shoulder.

"What's the problem?" I ask, stroking her jet black hair that falls just a little below her chin in an apple cut.

"Harper," she mumbles in between sobs.

"What's wrong?"

She pulls away from me and points at the large painting hanging on the wall in front of us. "I worked really hard for that and I can't believe someone i trusted so much can do this." She places her hand to her mouth to try and make herself stop crying, but she can't stop.

"Do what?" I ask, dreading to hear what i'm guessing she would say.

"She stole it, Harper. My bestfriend stole my painting."

I widen my eyes at her revelation, i can't imagine her bestfriend is able to do that to her.

If that was Lilly and I, I know Lilly wouldn't do that.

"I've felt it coming for a while now. She's starting to distance herself from me. But this is too much, I trusted her with a lot and she broke it. She broke me." She states, wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

"Shh. Its okay, Its okay." I pull her in for another hug and gently caress her back.

"C'mon, lets go to the foodcourt. Finn's waiting for me there. You need true friends that you can trust right now." I smile at her and she smiles back.

We walked to the foodcourt to see Finn with one of my guy friends-- Alec.

I feel the rush of heat forming on my cheeks. I'll admit, i have a little crush on Alec and people always say that everyone else knows that we like each other, and that it's only the both of us not aware about it.

We haven't really talked to each other just the two of us before though, he's a quiet one.

"Hey Lana," Finn acknowledges as soon as we arrived where they were standing.

"Oh, hey Finn, Alec." Lana nods at them and I only smile at Alec and he nods at me.

"So, what are we going to do know?" Finn asks, obviously getting bored.