Izuku: "Why did you kill him he would of passed out in an hour!" Izuku said while getting angry.

Izumi: "Well as he was smacking my perfect ass the thought of you fucking me like crazy came in to my might and i got so angry that this happend god how i wish that would be you dead on the ground." Izumi said with a crazy smile. After that she looked at Kyouka.

Izumi: "Don't think that i forgett about you. HOW DARE A FLAT CHESTED BITCH LIKE YOU HURT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL OF THIS WORLD!" Izumi screamed activating her quirk ready to kill them.

Izuku: "First you killed my Nomu and now you dare to insult Kyouka!" Izuku activated his All For One Full Cowl Version (A/N still didn't come with a name for it up)

Izumi lifted the dead body of Nomu with her quirk and throws him at Izuku. But Izuku dodged and was now infront of Izumi. Izuku quickly put his hand on her face taking her quirk. After that she was out cold, Izuku chained her to the wall again.

Izuku: "Kyouka are you ok-!" Izuku then sees the dead body of Nomu on Kyouka, he then realized that Izumi didn't throw the Nomu at him but at Kyouka.

Izuku: "Kyouka!" Izuku then rushed to her cheking if she's hurt bad.

Izuku: "Kyouka are you ok do you here me? This is all my fault if i just knew that she planned this then-" that's when one of her jacks stops Izuku from speaking.

Kyouka: "Yes i'm ok my head just hurts. This not your fault ok i should have payed attention but..." Kyouka says but stops right away.

Izuku: "But what?" Izuku asked.

Kyouka: "Never mind just help me up i need to lay down for a bit." Kyouka says.

Izuku then lifted her up carrying her bridal style.

Kyouka just blushed when he did this but immediatly drifts in Izuku's arms to sleep.

~Time Skip~

It's been a few hours since incident and Garaki didn't took the death of his 'masterpiece' well.

Garaki: "NOOOOOOOOOO HE WAS LIKE A SON TO ME!!!!!! I'LL KILL THIS WHORE!!!!!!!" Garaki screamed full of driven by mad scientist energy.

Hisashi: "I didn't expect her to kill him, well like fahter like daughter i guess" Hisashi said angry remembering how All Might destroyed his life.

Izuku on other hand layed Kyouka down on her bed pulling a blanket over her and everything and layed his head down on the bed drifting to sleep aswell.

After an hour Kyouka woked up and noticed that dhe was laying in her bed.

Kyouka: 'He carried me here' Kyouka thought as she saw her cru- i mean her best friend sleeping with his head on the bed. Kyouka coulnd't help it and go through is hair.

Kyouka: "He looks so cute when he sleeps." Kyouka said with a peacefull look on her face.

Izuku: "You're cuter" Izuku mumbled in his sleep.

Kyouka has now the reddest face in the world because she only now realized that she said it out loud.

Izuku slowly woke up and looked at the embaressed girl infront of him.

Izuku: "Are you feeling better now?" Izuku asked

Kyouka: "Yes thank you for carrying me" Kyouka said with a small blush on her face.

Izuku: "Is everything ok Kyouka you look so down?" Izuku asked his cru- i mean best friend.

Kyouka: "It's just... do you see me as a girl?" Kyouka asked Izuku.