💣 Part Sixteen 💥

"All right guys, let's get started with today's lesson," Vlad King said, starting class

"All right guys, let's get started with today's lesson," Vlad King said, starting class. Right before he could start his lesson, Midoriya raised his hand. "Yes Midoriya?" Vlad King asked.

"Sir, how much longer do you think this teacher swap is gonna last?"

Vlad King sighed and shrugged. "I honestly couldn't tell you. If I had to give my best guess, probably whenever principal Nezu stops using this 'teacher swap' for laughter."

"Oh shit... this could be a while," Kirishima thought out loud.

"I fear you're right," Vlad King groaned. Everyone gave Vlad King a look. Vlad King's eyes widened as he stumbled on his words. "I-I don't mean that y'all are bad or anything. It's just my class probably won't be able to survive much longer with Aizawa." Most of the class just agreed with a nod.

"True... Maybe we can figure out a way to make principal Nezu switch back out teachers?" Midoriya pondered out loud.

Bakugo smirked and let off a small explosion. "We could force him."

Midoriya's eyes widened, "K-kacchan! W-we can't do that."

"WHY THE FUCK NOT?"

"Midoriya is right Bakugo. We can't force principal Nezu; he could just expel us," Iida explained, waving his hand.

"Tch, y'all are no fun," Bakugo rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Wait... y'all are seriously trying to end this? This has been fuckin heaven. Y'all got something against getting eight hours of sleep? And not being tortured?" Kaminari asked, confused.

Bakugo groaned loudly. "Ugh!! Yes! I feel like I'm back in fuckin kindergarten with all this fuckin relaxation. It's getting on my mother fuckin nerves!"

"Hmmm..." Vlad King hummed. "That's because y'all are addicted to trauma. I hope you guys learned to relax a little after this experience."

"Yeah, I think I learned how to deal with my trauma a little bit," Todoroki said with a shrug. "Anyways, what exactly do you suppose Class 1-B is learning?"

Vlad King sighed for the millionth time that week. "I... I don't want to talk about it..."

Aizawa walked into Class 1-B's homeroom with a pink delicious smelling box in his hands

Aizawa walked into Class 1-B's homeroom with a pink delicious smelling box in his hands. "Hey, I brought you losers donuts. I was told to start incorporating more positive reinforcement," Aizawa announced before whispoering, "Whatever the fuck that means..."

Class 1-B stared skeptically at the mouth watering box in Aizawa's hand. Aizawa just rolled his eyes and opened the box. He moved it to where the class could see its contents. Sure enough, there were donuts.

Tetsutetsu shook his head, trying to resist the power of donuts. "There's gotta be grenades in that box... I just know it..." He muttered under his breath.

Kendo, who was sitting next to Tetsutetsu, nodded. "Most definitely."

Monoma stood up and walked to the front of the class. "Oh shit! Donuts!? Fuck yeah!" Monoma reached into the box to grab a donut.

"Monoma, NO!" Kendo tried to warn, but she was too late.

"AHHHHHH!!!" Monoma screamed in pain. He pulled his hand out of the box quickly. He whimpered as he stared at the mouse trap that was clamped tightly around his hand. "There's was a fuckin mouse trap in the box!" Monoma cried.

Aizawa just laughed before asking Monoma, "Do you not remember lesson number one? Expect the unexpected?" Monoma just kept crying as he looked at his reddened hand. Aizawa sighed before facepalming, "Man, it's like y'all haven't learned anything at all..."

A/N: Thanks for reading!