💣 Part Four 💥

A/N: Here's another part! Enjoy~

"Annnnnd time!" Vlad King announced, looking up from his timer and grabbing the pen from his clipboard

"Annnnnd time!" Vlad King announced, looking up from his timer and grabbing the pen from his clipboard. He recorded the time from his watch as the students from Class 1-A were chattering happily. Class 1-A had just completed a practice rescue mission in record time, barely even breaking a sweat.

"Whoo! Good job everyone!" Iida called out with a smile. He was very happy at how well they worked as a team during the mock rescue mission.

"Oh yeah!" Kirishima yelled before pointing out, "I think that's the fastest we've ever done any exercise."

Vlad King was shocked at this. "Fastest y'all ever done?" He looked down at his clipboard, flipping through the pages of past mock missions. "I think you set a school record. God Damn." Vlad King mumbled to himself as he noticed they had the fastest time than the ones recorded in his files.

"Yeah, even Kaminari finished on time!" Jirou said jokingly and a few students stifled a laugh.

Kaminari pouted, "Huh? What the fuck you mean 'even Kaminari?'" He crossed his arms and gave a pointed look at Jirou, waiting for her explanation.

"MAN, SHUT UP BATTERY PACK! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT SHE MEANS!" Bakugou screamed, shutting everyone up.

Kaminari jumped and his eyes went wide as he heard Bakugou. He wanted to protest, but he also didn't want to die so he just looked at the ground before sighing in defeat, "Yeah... you right."

"GOOD!" Bakugou said, turning to face the rest of the class. "LISTEN, THIS EXERCISE IS FUCKIN WEAK! OF COURSE IT'S GONNA BE FUCKIN EASIER IF MOST OF THE OBSTACLES ARE GONE!" Bakugou pointed out.

Vlad King perked his head at this. "Uh....there are no other obstacles...."

"Umm.... what?" Iida asked, confused. The other students in the class had confused looks as well.

"This is a very straight forward mock rescue mission. What other obstacles are you talking about?" Vlad King asked, looking just as confused as his students.

"Ok, it's a very simple rescue mission

"Ok, it's a very simple rescue mission. All you have to do is get in and get out." Aizawa instructed Class 1-B before mumbling under his breath, "Even you failures can handle that."

"Ok...." Kendo let out, watching Aizawa with squinted eyes. She was a little skeptical of the mock mission and felt like there was something Aizawa was hiding.

"We've totally got this in the bag!" Tetsutetsu exclaimed with a fist pump to the air. "Let's go guys!" Everyone from the class cheered as they followed Tetsutetsu into the building. Kendo gave one last look to Aizawa before running after the rest of the class.

After Class 1-B ran into the building, Aizawa laughed. He grabbed a black box out of his pocket and spoke into it. "Nezu are you here?" He asked with a smirk planted firmly on his face.

"I'm here Aizawa," Nezu replied. Nezu was sitting near the building with a tablet in his hand. The tablet connected to several cameras that were hidden throughout the building that Class 1B was in. It also connected to a few more 'hidden' obstacles.

"Good," Aizawa mumbled. "What floor are they on now?"

"Second floor."

Aizawa's smirk grew. "Set the third floor on fire and flood the first."

"Yes sir!" Nezu pushed the buttons and soon screams could be heard.

"Ahhhhh!!!"

"My fucking god!!!"

Aizawa and Nezu laughed at their screams. "And just for fun," Aizawa started in between laughs, "set off the live grenades on the second floor."

A tap could be heard through the radio, "Done."

"AHHHHHH!!!!"

"WHAT THE FUUCCKKK!"

"HOLY SHITT!!!"

"WHHHHYYYYY!!!!"

Aizawa and Nezu laughed harder. "Oh god, I can't breathe," Aizawa let out, wiping a tear from his eye.

"Same," Nezu let out in between fits of laughter. "Should I do it now?"

"Hm....I don't know....Would it be too mean?"

"When has that ever stopped you?"

"True....Good ahead. This should be great. I need to get some fuckin popcorn for this shit. Oh wait..." Aizawa grabbed a bag from under his scarf, "I forgot I already packed some."

Nezu smirked and moved the tablet from his lap. He cheered as he grabbed the controls in front of him and pushed the joystick back. "WHOOO!!!" he yelled as he drove a huge bulldozer (about 3 floors tall) into the building. He began to laugh maniacally as he crushed the building.

Aizawa laughed too as he began to eat some popcorn and drink his Merlot (where he got that, I don't know). "Ah, I love my job."

A/N: As always, thanks for reading!