💣 Part Five 💥

A/N: Hello~ I apologize for the very looooonnnngggg wait. I thank you all for being patient though as I finish school! ^^

"Ah, good morning Aizawa," Vlad King greeted as he walked into the teacher's lounge

"Eh, is it?" Aizawa mumbled before taking a sip of dark red liquid from his wine glass.

Vlad King stared in shock as he watched the other teacher gulp down his drink. He looked down at his watch and saw that it was only 7:59 A.M. "It's 8 in the morning... and you're already drinking alcohol..." Vlad King stated out loud, still shocked.

Aizawa shrugged. "You can never start too early," he replied before adding more quietly, "especially when working here." He then took another sip of his alcoholic drink.

"Um... anyways, so how are things going with my class?" Vlad King asked, trying to change the subject.

"I say it's going pretty well," Aizawa said before adding after taking a sip of his drink, "considering the amount of bitch-ass-ness I had to reverse. Way to set those kids up for failure."

"You mean... not dropping buildings on them every week?"

Aizawa's eyebrows knitted together as he asked, "I'm confused. If you're not dropping building on my kids, what the fuck are doing?"

Vlad King shrugged and answered as if he was stating the obvious. "Oh, you know, providing a safe, let me repeat that one more time, a saaaffee learning environment. I'm having to undo all the effects of all the trauma you've either caused or allowed to befall on them."

Aizawa groaned loudly. "Aw man! I'm gonna have to undo all that bitch-ass-ness all over again!" He sighed loudly and took another sip of his drink. "I'm gonna need so many grenades..."

Vlad King's eyes widened. He forgot all about Aizawa using his teaching methods... on his class. If he thought undoing Aizawa's trauma on Class 1A was bad, Class 1B was gonna be worse. "Oh god..." Vlad King let out in horror, "mine are gonna need so much therapy." Right as he finished, screaming could be heard from down the hallway.

"AHHHHHH!!!"

"OH MY GODDDDDD!!!"

"What the hell is going on? Is that my class?" Vlad King asked, concerned. He recognized the screams of Monoma and a couple others in his class. Vlad King got ready to run out the door in case they were in danger.

Aizawa let out a laugh, "Ah, it seems like Class 1-B has found my surprise grenade." Tears of joy started forming in his eyes as his laughter continued. Screaming could still be heard and the louder they got, the louder Aizawa's laugh got. "Nothing like some good old explosives to wake you up in the morning. Well, cheerio." Aizawa waved and left the teacher's lounge.

Vlad King watched Aizawa leave, not sure what to say. He was very concerned for his class, but he didn't know what to do. He was going to have to talk to Nezu soon about getting his class back. Vlad King finally left the lounge on his way to his temporary class. On the way, he passed Class 1B's classroom and heard Aizawa's voice.

"And you get a grenade, and you get one, and I didn't forget about you!" Not even two seconds later, Vlad King heard more booms.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"OH MY GOD!!!!"

"SOMEONE HELP US!!!"

Vlad King cringed as he heard their screams. 'I'm gonna have to talk to Nezu sooner than later... and maybe talk about getting a professional counselor...'

A/N: Thanks for reading! I'm hoping to update every 1-2 days till this is finished from now on