💣 Part Twelve 💥

A/N: Man, a long(er) part for y'all tonight (or whatever time it is for y'all XD). Enjoy~

Vlad King stood up from the teacher's desk with a smile planted firmly on his face as the bell rang

Vlad King stood up from the teacher's desk with a smile planted firmly on his face as the bell rang. "Okay class, it's field trip day!"

Iida's head shot up from the advanced physics textbook he was reading. He adjusted his glasses, which were sliding off his nose a little from looking downwards at the book. "A what now?"

"Uh... a field trip?" Vlad King looked stunned as he continued, "You know... where you go somewhere to have fun cause it's good to get off campus every once in a while."

Todoroki tilted his head. "Fun? I... I don't understand..."

Vlad King mentally groaned. "Fun is where you enjoy yourselves. You know, like when you're playing video games or volleyball at the beach with friends."

Todoroki slowly shook his head no. "I never heard of this 'fun' let alone felt it. I mean, I just got my first friend, Midoriya, like two months ago."

Class 1-A's temporary teacher sighed. "Well, today maybe you'll experience fun for the first time. Anyways, I've decided that we are going to the beach."

A huge gasp tore through the classroom after Vlad King finished his sentence. "A beach!?!?!" Kaminari yelled, getting excited. He looked at his classmates, most of them were staring back at him annoyed. "What?! We've never had a beach episode before! So, excuuuuuuuse me for being electrified about it!" Several groans could be heard from Kaminari's pun.

"Maybe we've never had a 'beach episode' as you call it because we have actual shit to do. This ain't some fucking show, Pikachu."

Vlad King decided it was time to intervene before a fight broke out. "Field trips are pretty normal for high school. I mean, Class 1-B is going on a field trip with Aizawa today."

"Hmm..." Todoroki hummed before pointing out, "Aizawa has never taken us on a field trip. That's a bit sus..." (A/N: Guys... I think Aizawa is the imposter XD)

"Yeah... I agree with Todoroki on this one. I'm a little worried." Midoriya had a look of concern on his face as he looked over to Vlad King.

"Look," Iida started, grabbing everyone's attention. "Whatever's happening to them today, we can't help them now. We can only give them our thoughts and prayers."

"All right, everyone get off the bus," Aizawa instructed as soon as the vehicle stopped

"Where the fuck are we?" Tetsutetsu asked while stepping outside the bus. They were in a sketchy part of town, one that he had definitely not been to before.

"I have no idea," Kendo muttered, looking at all the worn down buildings around them.

Monoma shrugged and tried to be the positive one, for once. "Well, at least Aizawa ain't throwing grenades at us," he pointed out with a shrug.

Aizawa laughed at this, startling the students of Class 1-B. "You gonna wish I was." After coming down from his laughter, he ordered, "Monoma, go ahead and knock on that door." Aizawa pointed towards a building that resembled a bar.

"Um... ok?" Monoma tried to act confident as he walked stiffly up to the door. He raised his shaking hand and lightly tapped on the door. He breathed out a sigh when nothing happened; he was half expecting the building to just blow up in front of him. Monoma turned around to face his classmates and he gave them a thumbs up to show that he was ok. However, that's when he heard a door creak.

Monoma gulped and slowly turned around. His mouth was wide open as he saw the person standing there. Monoma stayed still in fear as he just stared at her.

"What the fuck?" Toga looked confused, yet intrigued as to why Class 1-B with Aizawa was standing at the entrance to the League's hideout.

Monoma shrieked and jumped in the air. He quickly back-tracked away from the door and hid behind Kendo.

"Who's at the door?" A raspy voice from inside the building called out.

"Uh... it's the great value 1-A," Toga answered, still looking at them. She opened the door wider so that her comrades could see.

"Ahhhh!!!! It's the League of fuckin Villains!" One student screamed before fainting.

Aizawa chuckled, "I am aware. This is your field trip; survive. I'll be at Applebee's." With that, Aizawa stepped onto the bus, closed, and locked the doors.

Some of the students closest to the bus tried banging on the door, begging Aizawa to let them on. But, he just smiled and waved. "How do you sleep at night!?!?!?" One of the student's cried out.

Aizawa just grinned and said, "Very well, thanks for asking." He then drove off.

The class turned around and looked back at the League. Most of them whimpered in fear wondering if they were going to survive. The villains, however, were just smirking as they took taunting steps towards them as if they were stalking prey. "This will be fun," Dabi mumbled, lighting a fire in his palm.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Did y'all like it? If so, please share and comment!