𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

WARNING: THIS STORY CONSISTS OF GUNS, DEATH, SELF HARM, TALKS OF SUICIDE, AND SLIGHT SMUT

"unlock her collar and let her go." john said patiently.
"i said no." amanda replied quietly, cocking her gun.
"amanda there are rules-"
"i said no!", amanda yelled, "she doesn't deserve to go free!"
"you promised!" lynn said putting her hands up in defense.
"i didn't promise you shit!" amanda said pointing her gun at lynn.
"amanda, even with that gun, it is lynn who holds your life in her hands."
"fuck you. you gave her control over me!? fuck you!"
"i won't tell anyone i promise, i won't!" lynn yelled in fear.
"shut up." amanda said quietly as lynn continued to cry.
"please i have a family!"
"shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up!" amanda demanded, impatiently, "and stop fucking moving around!" pointing her gun at lynn once more.
lynn continued to cry as john began talking about the other test subjects amanda had left to die without any chance given.
"is that how you felt about them? is that how you felt about eric matthews?" john asked amanda.
"eric matthews?!" amanda said, startled like, "i'll tell you how i felt about eric matthews.." amanda then told john about the things eric did to her. then explaining that eric didn't care for anyone but himself and that he didn't change, that he was the same person he'd always been.
"that's right, i'm a murderer." amanda told john, "what you do is no different from murder, you torture people, you watch them die, but now you're begging me not to kill this worthless bitch on the ground of some game?!" amanda yelled again.
"you think about what you told me, think about our dreams, think about tomorrow." john told her as amanda cried to herself.
amanda watched as lynn tried to walk over to the door of the room, and she knew the man was almost there.
once the man reached where they were, amanda quickly bolted towards him, tranquilizing him in the neck, and then a gunshot, missing amanda by a little.
"jeff!" lynn yelled loudly.
"you gave him a gun?" amanda turned around saying to john.
"i was testing you." john spoke, "this was your test, your game."
"jeff? please wake up." lynn cried for the man.
"how do you know him? is this your husband?" amanda turned back to ask lynn.
but lynn did not answer.
"you lied to me." amanda told john.
"i wanted to know if you could keep someone alive for me."
"i trusted you." amanda whispered to herself.
"you saved all of us.." john told her.
"fuck you." amanda told him, grabbing lynn's arm and taking her to amanda's room.
"please let me go! don't kill me, please i have a daughter, what did you do to my husband?!" lynn continued to cry as amanda pushed lynn to sit on her bed.
"i'll take care of your husband, but you're not going anywhere." amanda told her.
"no please let me go see my daughter! where is she!?" she cried.
"and i'll take care of that too!"amanda yelled at her, wanting her to stop crying, "and why do you care so much about your family all of sudden? because you were going to die, and now all you care about is seeing them all of a sudden?" amanda laughed at her.
"i care about my family."
"you do now." amanda said, rolling her eyes, looking for something.
"what're you doing?" lynn asked her, calming down finally.
"do you want the collar off?" amanda said sarcastically.
lynn said nothing but stared.
amanda then grabbed the collars key from a locked box that was under her bed.
amanda then sat next to lynn, pulling her hair back so she could see where the keyhole was.
lynn then stopped crying, but continued to sniff a lot.
"you need a tissue?" amanda asked her from behind.
"yes please." lynn kinda laughed and said
once amanda finally unlocked her collar, she handed her 3 tissues.
"thank you." lynn said, blowing her nose.
when amanda was about to turn around and leave her alone, lynn grabbed her hand and stopped her.
"please, let me go soon."
amanda paused.
"what if i can't trust you?" amanda asked.
"i won't tell anyone, i swear, i just want to see my daughter."
"how about i let you see her tomorrow?"
"really?" lynn said happily.
"yeah, but we do it here." amanda told her, finally walking away.
once amanda was finally away from lynn, she remembered the letter in her desk from hoffman. she began to cry again not knowing what to do.
she wouldn't want to know what john would do if he found out she was there when jill lost gideon.
she then remembered the other game going on at the same time and place as their location.
she knew hoffman was going to try and save lynn's daughter and play the hero, but she had already told her not to trust the man who saves her, and she hoped that she would remember and tell someone.
then amanda finally stopped crying and made her way back towards the room john was still in.

when amanda entered, john stared at her briefly.
"what are you going to do with him?"
"i'll figure something out." amanda told him, looking down at jeff's asleep body.
"and what about lynn and her daughter?"
"i've got that covered already."
"they can't stay here." john said.
"they won't." amanda told him immediately, "but i wouldn't care what you think about what i do anymore anyways."
"amanda-"
"you're a liar, and honestly the worst kind of person." she said, leaving, pulling jeff's body away.
"don't forget about what i told you." she heard john say as she struggled to pull jeff's body into a room.
once she finally placed him, she left, locking the door behind her.
she didn't know what she was really going to do with him, but she knew she had to figure it out fast.