『15』

Opening a new found door, your eyes were now exposed to a new room. Like all the others, they shared something in common, Sending the same feeling down your chest and spine.

You were always ready to pass.

"wonder what this challenge will be like?" Kirishima questioned.

The room was lit up with lights, dark blue painted walls, and floor decorated with random patterns. Other then the details, the room was completely empty.

"hello" A feminine voice was heard over a speaker, confusing you as where it came from, and how it appeared.

The voiced belonged to mika, the lady Kirishima and Bakugou met at the desk when they first arrived at this maze.

"bet your wondering how this little room works?" she questioned, slight tease in her tone.

"well, its simple..." she started.

"all you gotta do, is play my game" though you all couldn't see her, you could just feel the creepy smile crawling from her lips.

"just hurry up already!" Bakugou grew impatient.

"first things first, lets go over the rules, shall we?" she announced.

"theres only three, which are 1. No cheating, 2. No talking, and 3. no contact with the other players, not even eye contact or you'll be eliminated" mika spoke seriously, voice stiff as her energy gave off deadly waves compared to her before teasing ones.

"and what exactly is this game about?" Kirishima raised his brow.

"easy, you three form a formation Facing away from each other, without your backs touching aswell" She firstly explained, all three of you following suit.

In a triangular formation, you, Bakugo and Kirishima all faced away from each other, avoiding eye contact, as well as physical contact. After doing so, you let mika continue her explanation.

"next, once i say "go" you all close your eye's and take a step forward. After that, you must follow my voice and instructions. All while keeping your eye's closed and no talking. If you manage to take a small peak, you'll suffer a punishment, and have two chances left" Bakugo and Kirishima were able to get most of what she meant, However you were still struggling to understand in confusion.

"wait-could you repeat that?" your lips pursed into a nervous and thin line.

"no repeats. Now watch yourself" you could just feel her furrowing her brows as she vemonly spoke those words, Sending a chill down your spine.

"tch, dont screw this up, ya hear me idiot" Bakugou growled, making you gulp.

"dont worry Y/n, you got this" Kirishima tried assuring you.

You only nodded slowly, before mika announced the game to start.

"go" she simply stated, demanding you and the two boys to close your eyes and take your first steps forward.

Pressing your lips together, and keeping your eyes shut, you all waited for instructions on what was next.

"now take a step back, and raise your right arm infront of you" following as said, you did as told.

"bend your knees down, and set your arm to your side, keeping it up and straight" almost squatting, you held your right arm as told.

Mika went Silent for a moment, not muttering a word as the three of you were to scared to ask what was wrong, remembering the no talking rule.

After staying in the same position for awhile, you began to feel your thighs jello below you, tiring out from the bent squatting position you were in.

Having enough of the burning pain, you slowly rose back up, making the mistake of moving and suddenly feeling a sharp pain stab you, just near your already wounded stomach.

Letting out a whince from the sudden pain and stab, Bakugou and Kirishima could tell something had put you in pain.

"Y/n l/n, you moved when you weren't supposed too. You have two chances left before you get eliminated" Mika stated in a dead tone.

"tch, dumbass" Bakugou mumbled, before feeling a stab to his left side, making him grunt in pain.

"katsuki Bakugou, you spoke when ment to stay quiet. Two chances left before you get eliminated" You held back the urge to say something, while mikas voice grew cheery, enjoying the pained faces you and Bakugou made.

Wanting to peak open your eye's just even a little, you were driven curious to know what was causing the stabbing pain. Yet, you held back, not wanting to break another rule and lose another chance.

"next, stand up straight, with both arms at your sides and stay in that position untill i say to move again" Another instruction was given, forcing you all to go along.

Staying quiet, you could only wait untill she spoke again, before suddenly being hit with a wave of dizziness. Your body randomly started to slowly sway slightly back and forth, but Luckily mika didn't count it.

You started to wonder if she was the cause of your sudden dizziness, but yet again, you weren't for sure, only making you wonder if you were the only one feeling that way in the head.

"tilt your head to the side, towards your right" She spoke, and you did as told, feeling tired as you did so.

'whats happing to me?' You thought to yourself, was there an explanation behide this?

"Now, stay still again, and oh...try not to scream, or show any sign of pain" She chuckled along with her warning, making you take a gaint gulp down your throat.

Before the three of you could wonder what she ment by that, a shot had ran though the necks of you all. A needle had been stabbed in, quickly injecting a liquid.

The liquid and sudden injection had been painly strong, making you all shake and breate faster.

You all gritt your teeth, mika surprised at how strong you had all held up.

She smirked, "Well done, now get ready for true pain" voice laced in venom, you weren't ready for what she had prepared next.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

END OF CHAPTER❤︎

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●