『7』

"come on, can we go?" (name) asked holding her stomach as she slowly started walking towards the creature she still had control of.

"tch, where the hell are you going?" Bakugou asked.

"well, snice i have control of it, cant we use it to climb on, while it takes us though the maze?" (name) responded.

"thats a great idea!" kirishima smiled.

"here, I'll help you up" he walked towards you and the creature.

"tch" Bakugou let out walking.

"Bakugou, you hop on first, so when i lift her up, you can help so that i dont hurt her" kirishima said.

"dont tell me what to do" Bakugou scoffed, before jumping up onto the back of the creature.

He looked down, waiting as kirishima carefully lifted (name) up. Bakugou grabbed her, hearing a hiss from her, before grabbing her move gently to sit her infront of him. After, kirishima then hoped onto the creature, sitting behide Bakugou.

"I'll control the animal, but you tell me which way to go" (name) said.

"yea yea, just make sure you go the right way" Bakugou scoffed.

"ok" she replied, grabbing the creature's Lion mane before controlling it to start walking.

"take a turn to the left" Bakugou said.

(name) thought about it for a moment, before controling the creature to take the turn.

"this way?" she asked.

"yea" Bakugou replied.

(name) smiled getting it correct on her first try.

"hey, you think we could go a little faster?" kirishima asked.

"yea, sure" (name) responded.

"wait, we should hold on first so that we dont fall off" kirishima added.

(name)'s grip tightened on the mane, as kirishima wrapped his hands around Bakugou's stomach. Bakugou looked down, knowing he'd hurt (name) if he wrapped his arms around her stomach. Instead, he leaned slightly forward, putting his arms on each side of her hips, to reach out and grab the creature's mane as well.

"ready?" (name) asked.

"yeah" kirishima responded.

(name) controlled the creature to move faster, doing a small jog, making their body's slightly jump up and down from the movement.

The three of them continued their way threw the maze, getting though Different turns, and dead-ends, before going down a turn that seemed like an empty long hallway. They continued though that path, as they spoke to pass some time.

"Bakugou, Kirishima. do you guy's know what baby is?" (name) asked.

"a baby, yea" Kirishima responded.

"its like, a mini tiny version of a living thing i geuss. Like a human, but only females can produce them. A baby Isn't fully developed untill it starts to grow, into a child, then a teenager, untill an adult, then elderly" Kirishima explained.

"we all used to be babies" he added.

"most of us just dont remember" Kirishima chuckled.

"only females can p'pro'duce?" (name) repeated, confused on words.

"like, only girls can make them, they carry them for 9 months too" Kirishima said.

"oh, and how are they made?" (name) asked, making the red head blush.

"tch, stop asking a bunch of questions" bakugou scoffed.

"why cant i ask? Is it better to be shown?" (name) replied.

"some way, yea" Bakugou scoffed.

"then can you show me?" (name) turned her head to face him, an innocent smile on her face.

An irk mark grew on Bakugou's head, as well as a blush across his face, as Kirishima blushed harder.

"like hell i'd show you!" Bakugou shouted.

(name) pouted, turned back ahead of her as she spoke once again.

"i dont think i want a baby" she said.

"carrying around something is boring" she scoffed.

"right, but anyways, how about i tell you about some of our friends" Kirishima changed the subject.

"friends?" (name) questioned.

"their people you get along with" Kirishima explained.

"oh, like you, me, and Bakugou?" (name) asked.

"we're not friends" Bakugou harshly said.

(name) stayed quiet.

"its ok, me and you are friends (name)" Kirishima lifted her mood.

"but anyways, theres lots of people i think you'd really like" Kirishima smiled.

"i bet kaminari would like you too, and mina would totally make you feel welcomed. Not to mention midoriya, sero, and a bunch of other's" Kirishima pointed out.

"They sound fun!" (name) cheered, before hissing from the pain in her stomach.

"you ok?" Kirishima asked worriedly.

"yea, but im starting to get a bit tired from controling and using my quirk" she yawned.

"dont overuse your quirk, were at another door now" Bakugou said.

(name) controled the creature to slow down, before making it stop infront of a gaint door.

"come on, let's get off" Bakugou ordered.

Kirishima hoped off, as Bakugou lifted (name) up carefully and handed her to Kirishima, before he gently put her down on the floor.

"now, we should get rid of the monster that way it doesnt follow us" Bakugou said coldly.

"on it" (name) said, before reaching her hand out to the creature.

"what're you gonna do?" Kirishima asked.

(name) closed her palm, making the creature's eye's widen before falling to the floor with a lifeless look on its face.

Kirishima and Bakugou looked shocked.

"i used this trick on someone before, they said i can control someone's heart to stop or something" she shrugged with a confused look on her face.

Kirishima and Bakugou looked at each other, they knew she's killed before, without even knowing it.

"lets go threw the door now?" (name) asked, looking at the two shocked boy's.

"y-yea" Kirishima sweat dropped.

"remind me not to get on your bad side" he nervously said.

(name) tilted her head in confusion.

"you two are making that face again, are you guy's afraid of me" she pouted looking upset.

"nono, its not that" Kirishima laughed awkwardly.

"as if i'd ever be afraid of you!" Bakugou shouted.

(name) smiled at his comment.

"lets go then" she replied.

Kirishima sighed of relief.

"yea" he responded, following behide to open the door, and see what their next challenge was.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Remember to vote if you liked this chapter please❤︎

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●