08- 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄

MIND'S POV
"Everyone thinks that the aliens only invaded this morning, but they've been here for years planning this takeover the whole time" Missy said "and now we are locked in this stupid cell with no way out" Wildcard added looking at Missy.

"You're welcome" Missy said sarcastically "any luck?" I asked guppy who was trying to pry the doors open, she banged on the door and tries again, she stops and walks away from the door with anger "I need water, without water I can't use my powers."

"I need food, my stomach hurts" Face Maker complained "my arms hurt" Noodles said "my head hurts" I said touching my head, it felt like it was pounding "my ears hurt!" Wildcard exclaimed "we never should've come up to this ship, you led us up here" Wild said to Missy.

"You think I wanted to get us locked up in an alien ship?" Missy replied "it was all of us, we did it together" Wheels chimed in.

~y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨu̟͎̲͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈r̼̯̤̗̲̞̥̈ͭ̃ͨ̆k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣf̳͉̼͉̙͔͈͕̂̉̇e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑~

There was the voice again, and what about my knife? Then it hit me, I grabbed my knife out of my pocket and walked over to the door "Mind what are you doing?" A Capella asked.

I ignore the question and stick the knife into the key whole, it only got the tip of the knife I started jiggling it but it won't budge. I sigh and waked back over to were I was sitting "thought that would work" I mumbled, I didn't tell anyone about the voice that I keep hearing because I don't want to freak them out.

"I wanna go home" Guppy whines "me too" the twins said at the same time "we all want to got home" Wheels said "we all would've been home by now if my Uncle answered" I said.

"The key is figuring out how to get out of this room so we can make sure there's a home to go back to" Wheels explained "wait a second" Missy started "What did you just say?" She asked "he said we all want to go home" A Capella answered "not that, the second part" Missy said "figuring out how to get out of this room so we can make sure there's a home to go back to?" Wheels repeated in a confused tone "stop saying that" Guppy whined "keep it together" Wildcard said to Guppy, I punched his arm and went over to comfort Guppy.

"Guys" Missy stood up and stood in the middle "maybe it's time to admit were never getting out of here" "What?" Me and Rewind said at the same time "I mean let's get real, these walls and this door must be like two-feet thick and Mind's Uncle isn't answering so he can't teleport here and teleport us back it's totally impossible" Missy explained "wow, great attitude" Wild said sarcastically while giving Missy a thumb up "yeah like that speech made the whole situation better" I said giving her a sarcastic smile.

"Yep, we're never getting out of here" Missy said sitting back down "and we're currently not seeing our parents again, that's for sure" she winked, I frowned for a second then realized what she's trying to do 'Oh' I mouthed "she's right" I agreed "yeah pretty soon we'll forget what they even look like, the way they smelled " Wheels added "it'll all just be gone" Wheels snapped his fingers "jeez, you guys are really bumming me out" Wild said Missy winked at his then he realizes "but I guess this really is the end."

At this point we're all upset some of us are even crying "but I'm not ready for the end" Noodles said with tears running down his face "I was just starting to think" Rewind started "maybe my sister didn't hate me" "I don't hate you" Fast Forward replied "I love you" the twins said at the same time.

"That love we feel is real and it's that love that will get us out of here" Missy said wiping her tear, I let go of Guppy and leaned my back on the wall, I slowly slid down the wall bringing my knees up to my chest, I didn't cry but my eyes did start burning because I was holding back my tears then not even a second later a tear started rolling down my cheek.

"Why are you guys saying all this stuff" Guppy asked "it's almost like you want everyone to cry- oh" Guppy finally caught on "Guppy quick gather all the tears" Missy said handing hear tears to Guppy.

Guppy went around to gather all the tears then she caught. Guppy walked up to me I wiped my tears and handed them to her. She started creating something with the tears.

"What are you making?" A Capella asked Guppy "I'm making a key" she replied as she finished sculpting the key.

Missy walked up to her and grabbed the key, she looked at it for a second "little miss Guppy you just saved us" Missy ran to the door and she unlocked it "come on lets go!" she shouted.

I got up and ran to the door before it could shut. When I got out the door my ears started ringing...bad. I let out a groan and the pain got worse I fell on my knees, I held myself up with one hand as the other one is covering my ear.

Everyone ran up to me to make sure I was ok but my ear started ringing even more. I felt like someone or something was trying to get out of my ear then I started getting the WORST head ache EVER.
________________________________________

WORD COUNT: 948

A/n

And we're back! and I'm gonna be editing pages that needs to be edited.

Anyways what do you think will happen next?