12- 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐒

MIND'S POV
I shook off the pain and tried to ignore it and surprisingly it worked, Guppy shot water from her hand hitting the creature and looked at her hands "I'm running out of water!"

DIEGO'S POV
We all watched the screen and saw our kids staring to fight "this is too much stress, I can't take it" Lavagirl said walking over to Sharkboy.

"Come on Missy, you got this, I know you do" Marcus said to himself as he watched his daughter on the screen.

MIND'S POV
"Guppy, make ninja stars!" Missy told Guppy. Guppy started to form ninja stars "Noodles, slingshot!" Missy shouted at Noodles.

Noodles nodded and told Face Maker to hold his leg while Noodles stretched his arms forming a slingshot "somebody pull Noodles!" Missy said. Slo-mo went over to pull Noodles just as Guppy finished making the ninja stars and threw them to the slingshot. Slo-mo let's go of Noodles arms which hit the ninja stars and the ninja stars hit the creatures.

Me on the other hand, I was trying to kill the creatures but it doesn't work for some reason. While I was stabbing the creature it's tail hit my arm which caused me to drop my knife into the the blue liquid "aw shi-" I almost yelled before Noodles covered my mouth and looked at me and shook his head then let go of my mouth "but I dropped my knife all the way down there" I said "Mind, you have telekinesis!" Wheels reminded me "oh right" I got my knife back and started stabbing the creatures again which surprise surprise is not working.

Next thing you know, Guppy is on a flying shark that she made out of the liquid from the pyramid. Guppy went over to the two creatures and made the shark chomp on both of them "not so fast" Ojo said and started drawing again.

"Noodles, make a tight rope" Missy instructed. Noodles nodded and did what Missy said "somebody go on to the center and draw them in" me, the twins, and Slo-mo were about to go to the center but Missy stopped us the second we started walking "I have to do this, I can do this" dang, I was that brave and confident like her.

Missy started going to the center of the tight rope, she almost lost her balance but held her arms out to keep steady. Missy looked at me and I knew what she was doing so I nodded and then she did a hand motion at Noodles telling him to release. Noodles nodded and let go of the other end.

We all watched Missy fall with the creatures with shocked faces. I used my powers to get her up before she hit the bottom. When she got back on the platform she gave me and Noodles a thumbs up.

"How's it going Wheels" Missy said walking up to Wheels "great" he said while Fast Forward and Missy were hugging "all we have to do is swap out the ignition chamber's motherboard with one that'll tell the device it launched even when it didn't that way we fooled it-" Wheels got cut off by Noodles "dude, just tell us how long" "oh" he pressed something "now long, now put it into the ignition chamber up there" Wheels said to Noodles, he nodded and grabbed the motherboard from Wheels' hand.

Noodles was about to do it before something smacked his hand causing him to drop the motherboard all the way to the ground "oh no" Missy said "Noodles" she said as Noodles stretched his arm out but he couldn't get it "I can't reach" Noodles said, Missy looked at me "fine I'll get it" I tried to get it the board but it's not working "I can't" they all looked at me confused "it's like I ran out and now it's not working."

"Great the one time you need to use your powers they don't work" Rewind complained "it's too high to jump" Face Maker says "nobody would ever survive that fall" Missy said before Slo-Mo raised his hand "I can" he said slowly.

"Slo-Mo?" Missy questioned, Slo-Mo jumped to get the motherboard "SLO-MO!" Missy shouted "Rewind, stop him, reverse it" Missy told Rewind "hold On" Rewind said "I think he knows what he's doing" he added.

We all watch Slo-Mo fall slowly, Missy looked up at the timer "we're running out of seconds!" She said. Slo-Mo safely made it to where the motherboard was, he picked it up and held up, we all start cheering "Uh guys how are we gonna get him back up here?" Wheels asked.

"Wildcard! We need you, right now!" Missy said "on my way" we heard him say, he then teleported between Missy and I.

"Dude, you actually teleported!" Face Maker said and gave Wildcard a high five "get down there quick!" Missy exclaimed, Wildcard teleported down to where Slo-Mo was and flew up with Slo-Mo.

"Now swap the motherboards up there" Wheels said. Wildcard gave the motherboard to Noodles and we all watched him swap out the boards right on time.

The group starts to shake, we all start loosing balance then we see a bright light coming from the pyramid "what's happening?" Missy shouted "the takeover is happening" Ojo smiled.

The light got brighter but the room stopped shaking. I'm confused.
________________________________________
WORD COUNT: 907