Chapter 11. Like He Could Strangle Him to Death

Start from the beginning

"You don't know how to wear clothes either, don't you?" Lucilline understood. His eyes flailed to look at Augustine, then noticed the latter staring at the changing room, with a dangerous look brewing in his silver eyes. It was then Lucilline hesitated. Augustine looked like he could strangle Azalea to death with merely one glance.

Lucilline coughed. Forget it, it was best to not mess with the butler.

"I'll help." He entered the changing room, drawing the curtain shut behind him. What he was unaware of... was after he entered, Augustine's eyes turned more deadly.

Even Willow, who was usually immune to these sort of tense moments... was able to feel the air thickening. She whipped her head around and glared at Augustine, "What's got your fur all ruffled up?"

Augustine didn't answer. He just stared at the changing room's curtain.

Inside the changing room, Lucilline held onto the piles of clothing he chose. He looked fixating on Azalea, feeling slightly confused at why the latter still haven't taken his clothes off.

"Are you going to wait until midnight to undress?" Lucilline was unamused.

Azalea came back to himself. He shuddered. Under the gaze of Lucilline, he slowly began to unbutton his school uniform. Beneath his white shirt, an expanse of healthy wheat skin was revealed. Unknowingly, Azalea began to feel shy. His face reddened, and was coated in a sweet blush.

Lucilline frowned. Was this silver-haired man feeling feverish from the little blow of wind? Geez, he never knew that people could get sick from just a little breeze! He felt like Azalea was a small flower, which can be blown over from a mere fan!

"You're so weak." Lucilline offhandedly commented.

Immediately hearing that, Azalea froze. Weak? How was he weak? Back when he was in the countryside, he would fight against boars, bats, wolves, and tigers! He was the strongest man in their village!

Feeling offended, Azalea directly took off his shirt, revealing the abominable muscles underneath.

Then, he felt Lucilline's confused gaze on him.

See? Azalea seemed to show off. I'm not so weak, am I?

Lucilline was genuinely confused. Then, if Azalea's red face wasn't from feeling feverish... then... was he embarrassed? Once that thought came to mind, Lucilline snickered, "You're such a child. Did you think I'd care how you look like? Now give me your arm."

Azalea, whose arm was ruthlessly grabbed, "..." He felt like his limb was about to be pulled off.

Lucilline helped him wear the white tunic. When it came to the buttons, he seriously began to button them up. Soon, he came to the section of Azalea's revealing chest.

By accident, Lucilline's gloved hands brushed over Azalea's skin.

Azalea bit his bottom lip. He was afraid that he might suddenly make a noise, which would alert Lucilline. He held his breath, not daring to breathe at all. The tips of his ears flushed into a colour of crimson red. From Azalea's perspective, it appeared like Lucilline was stuffing his face in his chest.

This made his cheeks go tomato red.

"Tch." Lucilline struggled at the last button. His face was almost plastered to Azalea's collarbones, as he attempted to button up the top. He sighed. The reason as to why he was struggling is because of the gloves he wore. If he took them off, things would be much simpler.

As to why he wore them though...

Lucilline stopped hesitating. He gently took his gloves off, revealing a pair of slender and smooth jade-like hands. Upon seeing those hands, Azalea found himself tensing up furthermore. Those same hands had brushed past his chest, fumbling at the last button.