Kidnapped • PT.2

- Editing this chapter.

-

🗑️-  Seika
💩- Guard 1
🦠- Guard 3
🪦- Guard 4
🤡 - Guard 2

"S-sir!"  💩 exclaimed not noticing the figure in the room at first.

"It's not what it looks like!" 🤡 said.

"Oh! I'm not mad. In fact, I was waiting for you guys to be done. I knew this was going to happen, hence why I left." 🗑️ said looking at Atsumu with 'loving eyes'

[ Seikia is a failed and social experiment 🫤]

"Wow, you really did a number on him." 🗑️ remarked.

🗑️ bent down to reach Atsumu. Caressing his cheek, as the boy flinched from the touch.

"Don't touch me." Atsumu said in a quiet voice, loud enough for the others to hear.

As he called out, to no one's surprise Seika didn't listen. As he continued to caress the volleyball player. The soft touches soon became harder and harder causing the setter to wince every time.

"I wonder...what the others would think as thy eyes won't be able to find their precious setter" 🗑️

"You know, the first day I saw you....i didn't Ike you at first. You irritated me to the point where I actually wanted to kill you. But...I guess my hatred for you grew and I became obsessed with you." 🗑️

"I cannot wait for the day, where we leave this place and get together forever." 🗑️

[ what an idiot 😒]

Atsumu's face held horror as he watched the man inform of him smirk. He is doomed.

"Sir!" 💩

"Hm?" 🗑️

"The news...they're talking about him." 💩

Seika stood up slowly, looking at Atsumu with vicious eyes before speaking.

"Show me." 🗑️

The man nodded and as they all left the room big forgetting to lock the door, just once Atsumu was planning on escaping.

[ how can he escape when he's literally cuffed? ]

"It has been confirmed that popular setter, Mia Atsumu, from Inarazaki High School has been reported missing. There had been no suspect...as no one has claimed to have seen him since yesterday, although police have found evidence of who it might be. They suspect, Seika Mei. A fan of both the Miya Twins. And that's all for today, folks. If we have anymore information, we'll be sure to inform you!"

- With The Teams -

A-Are you guys hearing what I'm hearing, right now?" Oikawa asked the group.

"Oh my God." Akaashi exclaimed

"So...that's the person that kidnapped Atsumu san? Oh, I hope the police manage to find." Yachi said, feeling bad.

"Suna...he's back...S-Seika's back." Osamu said, his voice trembling.

"I know, but...how?" Suna questioned.

"Is something wrong? Do you know him Osamu?" Bokuto asked noticing the weird behavior from Osamu.

"...Yes, in fact, I do know him. Unfortunately." Osamu added.