𝙉𝙤 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 (𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧)

Warnings: Violence

"A pleasure to meet you, (Y/N)," Prasad had greeted you at the door. You raised an eyebrow at his gesture before shooing him away with your hand. You pushed past him as you smiled at the familiar faces of your father's friends. Prasad pulled on his suit in rage, in shock that you just ignored him. What more could he have expected from you? It was told that you had been the only daughter of a lone businessman who had passed away just recently from heart failure. His entire fortune was left to you as he had no other heir. 

You were smart, deceptive and incredibly brave. Unlike any other that Prasad had seen. He assumed this was just another easy task at hand to gain your wealth, what else could there be to give him happiness? A truckload of cash, a pretty girl and a house full of servants at his call. Yes, that's what he had dreamed when he had heard your name. Sait had mentioned it a while ago, describing how your lifestyle matched no other in the world. Prasad had grinned from ear to ear then, and he still managed to hold that grin in the party. His only hope was that you'd fall for him. However, so far nothing was working out.

As soon as Prasad would near you, you would leave off to find another friend and he'd groan as he'd stiffen up in anger. He'd spot Sait in the crowd every two minutes and he'd signal with his eyes to trap (Y/N) into a conversation so he could approach her but nothing was working. At last, she had ascended the stairs to a room for reasons disclosed and when no one was looking, Prasad followed her there with Sait trailing behind.

"Stay out here, I don't want you spoiling this as well," Prasad mumbled, his eyes transfixed on the crowd to make sure no one was suspicious of what he was about to do. 

Sait frowned, looking from the crowd to Prasad before clearing his throat, "Why would suspect me of 'spoiling'? I'm hurt that you'd-"

"Shut up," Prasad interrupted him and rushed into the room she had gone in, closing and locking the door behind him; Sait remained still on the other side of the door, occasionally waving his hands and awkwardly greeting a couple of men walking by.

As stated before, (Y/N) was smart. She knew Prasad was after her fortune and when she had heard the click of the lock, she spun around with a gun in her hand. Prasad remained wide-eyed, taking uneven breaths while chuckling it off.

"I'm impressed..." He said in a low voice and she cocked her head to the side, raising the gun to meet his head. He bit his lip, deep in thought on how to persuade her to place the weapon down.

"I know what you're after, Prasad, the thing is that you'll never get my fortune. No matter how many times you use your weak attempts at seducing females," She huffed and he gasped, horrified that she had called his charm, the very thing that defined him, weak. He furrowed his brows in anger as she walked over to a drawer, pulling out the suitcase he had stolen from her house weeks ago.

"Might want to find someone else to mess with, I've known you for a long time Prasad. You should've seen this coming," She had laughed, grabbing the suitcase with her left hand. It was astonishing to see how her balance never faltered and at that moment, Prasad grabbed the vase by him and tossed it at her. 

Damn it, she cursed under breath as she nearly toppled to the ground and before she knew it, Prasad had launched onto her. She didn't know if he had cared more for the gun or for the suitcase but nonetheless they were both on the ground struggling for control when she had heard Sait knocking on the door, 

"Is everything alright there?" the fool asked and Prasad grumbled as he reached for the suitcase as much as he could. (Y/N) kicked him off and stood up before she heard the click of the gun behind her.

"You should've seen this as well, my dear (Y/N)..." Prasad trailed off, whistling as his arm snaked around her waist to grab the suitcase. She muttered something under her breath, "We're no strangers here, you know that you could live lavishly if you just listened to what I said years ago."

It was at this instant that the door behind them opened with the Sait and a couple other of the hosts came barging in and as Prasad stood there, thinking of an explanation, she had stomped on his foot causing him to cry out in pain before leaping through the window and landing on a car.

Prasad looked through the window, watching her escape and he screamed in frustration before turning to Sait with an angry glare.

"It wasn't my fault!" Sait exclaimed, meekly.