I'VE FALLEN FOR MY ENEMY

CHAPTER I- MY NEW FOUND ENEMY..     

         I had almost everything I want in mylife. Being a popular girl, the brightest, beautiful and adoring. I had a supportive family, friends and relatives. Mylife was stable, perfect and happy till this guy came and ruins everything. He enrolled at Woodsville High School here in Haverhill,New Hampshire.

        Well, the first time he got on Woodsville, the air goes different since then. Thinking he would turn out being a good friend of mine. But that's was my big mistake, he's actually a spoiled brat. He's boastful, arrogant, foolish,a great bully, and a big headed guy...All negative words could actually describe him.

        Just like a general leading his army ( group of bullies at school) to launch a great mess with us. With his intense blue eyes, short black hair, caucasian skin and his evil smile. Girls everywhere were freaking out when he walks. Hypnotized I might say, others just say "OH MY GOSH! THE HOTTIE IS HERE!" That's Paul Brenner.

        Yeah, he's cute and hot, but he gives me a headache for being a tyrant. Do you think I'll fall for him? No and never. I always keep my distance from his group.

       Before anything else, my name is Stacie Avellan, 17 years of age.

"Hey! Stacie, wait up!"  Mia's voice called at the back. She was my best friend since kindergarten.

      I turned back and smiled at her. Her long blonde hair was dancing while she ran towards me.

" Yeah, so how are you? There's a lot to talk about." I muttered along the way.

" Its awesome!  I LOVE PARIS! I wish you could visit it soon.Hey, how about you? Where did you spend your summer?" she asked. With her hazel eyes and glittering full of excitement.

“I spent my summer skiing in Aspen.”

“Wow, that’s awesome! I wish we went to Aspen too.”

“OK. Let’s go in. Miss this school very much” she said.

“Yeah you’re right.”

“Wait a second, do you think the duck is here?” she asked, laughing. Looking around,. “duck” word refers to Paul.

“So it means, another year to pulverize him, eh?” I laugh.

            We both enter the school campus. While walking down the hallway, I keep on glancing to the students from here to there. No trace of him and his ducklings. I thought. Seeing him not around makes me happy. We turn to our right. The second room from the corner would be our classroom. Mia and I keep on walking, I was about to tell her that my day is complete not seeing Paul and his gang.

“Geez..Hi miss famous. So, how’s your summer? By the way did I complete your day? Huh?” he said this as he blocks our way in.

“Completing my day? In your dreams!” I yelled. “ my day was goin’ fine till I saw your ugly face around. Tsk.. tsk.. So please don’t block our way, and let us in. Get it?” I gritted my teeth as I said those lines.

            He just smirked and lean towards me, his face were three inches away from mine. I heard his friends chuckle and said “Oh..”..Then he turns to face me.

“I’ll always admire your beauty when you got angry.” He placed a small smile.

“That’s because of you.” This time my voice was firm and cold.

“This will be the last time to piss me off. I’ll give you a chance; forget that you’ve done this thing. Don’t mess with me the next time we’ll meet.  Watch your mouth wise girl. And if ever---.”