Chapter 1

"Accelerator, Your next life in the living world. I have great faith that you'll see these gates after accepting your own redemption."

With that Accelerator woke up.

The first he noticed was the feeling. Warmth of the sun touched his skin as the gentle waves of water crashed on his body. Cries of birds played along his ears as Accelerator's eyes opened to the grass. The sky was light blue and clear without a single cloud to keep it company.

"Tch" The boy clicked his tongue while he got himself up off the meadow of grass. Wiping his face, he checked what was on him and to his surprise, he was wearing the clothes he had on when he fought the hero. Fur lined jacket, long sleeved shirt, regular pants and shoes. All in white. His cane was lying just beside him.

He immediately placed his hand on his neck and felt that he still had the choker. However he didn't seem to be struggling to think or calculate? He tapped the ground and increased the magnitude of the flick. Sure enough it worked, he could even see the vectors of everything around him with their values pertaining to his equations.

So what was the choker for?

"Tch stupid old man must've done something when he placed his hand on my head."

He thought that the choker must've been for decoration so he clicked the switch only to fall flat on his face.

His arm wobbled and struggled to reach the choker as he flicked the switch with much difficulty.

He checked the insides one of his pockets and there was a wallet, International Passport, Identification, a note, and his money card with a pin labeled on there.

[Yuki Kiyoshi]

[Age: 17]

[Gender: Male]

[Hight: 175]

That was a surprise he was taller then before.

"Tch another thing from the old man huh?"

He opened the note and started to read.

"So you must be wondering why you still have the choker, well seeing you struggle to live with a power limit and your determination to deny your redemption. I've decided to heal every bit of your brain except your motor functions. That's why you have your trusty cane. Think of the choker as a reminder of your past and move on. By the way the choker lasts a week per charge."

"Tch that old man really did rack up my debt huh? Bet he's thinking that I'll be happy and forget that I killed them. No I deserve to be in hell for what I've done."

Last Order's face popped to the front of his mind as he sighed and thought "What would she make me do?"

"A new life huh?"

"Should've been just shitty hell."

~~~~

Accelerator had been attending Kuoh Academy for a few months now. Somehow his old name resurfaced again. They all called him Accelerator especially the Perverted Trio, reason?

Interview with Issei:

"We call him the One Way Road because he's the one way road to hell."

"There was this once when we peeked on the Kendo Club and we ran straight into him."

"No matter how or when we always seem to be on a one way road to hell."

"He's a white demon I tell you."

End:

Accelerator somehow made the girls in Kuoh swoon when the girls in Academy City would stay right away from him.