the accident

Amitys pov:
It all started when I was 5 father and mother became so busy with work that we barely had time to see one another Amelia had to become the adult and watch me so I didn't get into mischief as they called it the housekeepers and maids and butlers helped though Sebastian was one hell of a butler so much that it became his motto and everyday saying every so often but once we did have time for one another we enjoyed it..

I remember listening to wheels on the bus pretending I was driving with my father before he would pick me up and make me fly like I was an airplane or when mother would scold the twins for eating the cookie dough she needed to make cookies for want a clause everything was perfect I couldn't have been more happy as a child but that day when father told us we where going to go to Florida me being 5 I didn't think nothing of it only that I get to be with my family I loved being with them.

Sebastian got me a bag filled with clothes and my favorite toys and my Otabin stuffed toy i was never able to sleep without him heh I remember one time I left him at daycare one time and my father had to drive all the way back while I screamed and cried until he was in my arms. While edric and emira had their books and game boys I had my Otabin and that's all I needed the weather had been fine till we got closed to our destination.

After a while my father told my sister to make sure i was fastened in my car seat well and to make sure to tuck her shirt over hers and for my brother to do the same but i didn't mind I had otabin to entertain me until I didn't.

Flash back:
"Amelia, Edric, Emira are yalls seatbelts fastened really good? Daddy doesn't want to get a ticket" Alador said in some sort of panic but not enough to let his young ones see it "Yes daddy we are buckled" they both said in unison "Good what about your little sister?" He looked in his mirror at his children as they checked amity's car seat "Mittens is good too nice and tight but not to tight" he smiled "that's my boy and girls" they smiled as they got the praise. Alador noticed the storm getting more worse clenching the steering wheel looking over to his wife then back at the road she took one of his hands squeezing it some and rubbing her thumb over his knuckles he had lost track of focus as he had forgotten what he was doing he was driving and out of nowhere was a truck.

Flashback end

I don't remember much after what happen all that I know is that Amelia and the twins crying and all I could think about at the time was where my stupid stuffed animal was.. My mother and father had gone into comas before they decided they weren't going to wake up. We had gone into the system waiting for a place to call our home soon enough we where visited by the parks and taken to their home I was happy to see willow 4 years later i would actually be told why I was there because it was too much for a simple 5 year old. I remember having teachers whisper about the accident thinking I either wasn't around or not paying attention when I was they felt sorry for me which I hated.

Luz pov:
I could feel amity's sorrow I could tell she was about to break her words got lower and her body seemed to sink farther and farther into me and her her right hand that was resting on my chest was now in a tight fist "Amity you don't need to continue" she nodded her breathe hitched "I'm thankful for my dad's though they moved us all the way here to get us away from it all" I felt sadness wash over me seeing her this upset I didn't know until I felt her thumb on my cheek "Luz it's okay don't cry" I looked at her "I-im sorry I d-didn't know" she smiled "Can you hold me just for a little while?" I nodded as she crawled into my lap I felt like I was holding a child so fragile and sweet I knew she was crying by the way her body trembled but I wasn't going to say a word. 

Amity's pov:
I've never seen luz really cry she told me only the weak shed tears so does that make me weak? I'm not sure how long we've been like this I heard the bell ring not to long ago but I didn't really care luz was probably asleep her breathing was slow yet fast I placed my head back on her shoulder it made me wonder 'what where you parents like luz? Why don't you like being second place?' What have you been through..?'

Those where probably questions even eda had but in fear of hurting her go unasked i felt arms snake around my waist pulling me closer. "Ami" I pulled her closer too knowing she was talking in her sleep she did that a lot I started playing with her hair making her purr her scroll then appeared I knew I shouldn't look at others things but we do it all the time it was a message with the name of "Mother"

The message stated:
If you are reading this it means your alive I don't know where you are but I hereby banish you from this house your a disgrace of a child nothing like your father or myself who succeeded in life unlike you will. The titan would be outraged and flip in his grave if he knew a successor such as myself allowed a failure to live. If you step foot back into the Isles you'll wish you wouldn't.

My eyes widened at this who speaks to their children like that and their only child at that anyone would be lucky enough to have luz as a child shes so kind, sweet and uh oh my face heated up before burying the thought her scroll disappeared after a few seconds I noticed when she breathed it sounded off some I woke her up even though I didn't want to "Luz hey luz wake up" she finally woke up with a 'hmm' "Are you feeling okay?" She just said yeah and got up rubbing her neck cracking it some I looked at her seeing she must be still tired

"You want to go to my place?" She nodded too tired to realize what she agreed to she looked around before placing her head on my shoulder I texted my dad's asking them if she could come to which I got a yes I looked at the time it was 3:13 school was about to end so I called up my driver telling him to come early in which he did willow being out front as well taking luz shirt sleeve to keep her from walking into a telephone pole willow looked at me smirking

"Heya luz" she said luz didn't answer as she placed her head on my shoulder she felt warmish "Luz are you feeling okay your kinda warm" she didn't answer "Luz?" She then made an mmm sound "Leave me be" finally answering I smiled "okay sleepyhead" willow started talking to me