**

The high rank Zerg brought them inside the Marvelous 'palace'.

At the Zerg Royal seat sat the Queen of the Zerg.

She has a bearing of haughtiness and arrogance on her.

There are the three Alpha Zerg who emit powerful and enormous aura.

They have an ice cold face, watching them walk in, their gaze held the gaze of a predator. A terrifying predator.

The three men raise their vigilance and act cautiously.

They first did a courtous bow towards the Queen.

"Greeting your Majesty"

The Ambassador Rhume did the first greetings.

Alvis walk forward, releasing an enormous pressure..

Ambassador Rhume face pale immediately. What did he do wrong? He quickly but secrectly grab the item that could help him escape if an attack was to happen.

His knees almost gave out, he have a cold sweat but he grit his teeth and held it on.

"Alvis"

As he was about to buckle and gave out, The Queen of Zerg call out Alpha Alvis name.

The pressure dissapeared like an obedient child listening sensibly to the word of their parents.

His back hunch back a little showing his obedience and submission.

The three men were internally shocked.

This is the sight they never imagine or thought of witnessing. An Alpha Zerg acting humble, submitting to someone without an ounce of struggle.

"State yourself"

Alvis stiff voice rang out.

Ambassador of the capital Star Alliance hurriedly introduce himself..

"I apologize for my rudeness, My name is Rhume of ◾◾◾ race, I am currently one of the ambassador of the Capital Alliance"

This time, he act more humble and his courtousness increased. Only when he was about to be pressured into benting his knees that the Queen put a stop to  Alpha Alvis.

'The Queen is really not a simple person'

Although he was not pressured by the queen, he felt pressured in his heart, he feel intimidated.

Of course, it was Jyn who activate the bluff ability.

First impression is the most important.

She need to act according to situation. In this case, she was the Queen. She cannot look weak or soft-hearted.

The Ambassador have an antenna with green lotus stalk like skin and colour.

"Your Majesty, this one is of the Beast race, a descendant of the Red fox clan. My name is Louis Zorro, currently I hold the president position of Glem Firm"

No wonder he exudes cunningness as well as sex appeal.

Although he is truly good-looking...

But, she like the pure, innocent and beautiful type like Ari.

That kind of foxy red enchantress appearnance and that eyes that held cleverness and cunning does not fit her aesthetic.

"Your Majesty, This one is of the beast race, A descendant of Herons Clan. My name is Felix El Pajaro, currently I hold the positiom of the vice-president at Glem Firm"

Ah... he appear so clean and fresh. He match his white wings.

Jyn nod her head.

Alvis seeing her nod open his mouth.

"You three will rest for today, The presentation of gift and interview will commence tomorrow. This five Zerg will be your guide during your stay in here"

Rhume, Louis and Felix follow the five High rank beetle zerg who led them on their way to the place they will rest.

**

At the place where one of the best Laboratory situated.

//

"Have you find a way on how the fulia tree was converted into fabric that could still maintain its toughness? The defense? Even though the shirt is soft?"

One of the scientist with a white lab coat asked.

"It cannot be confirmed. What technology and machine was used to create such item? All the items retained its original ability even if all their form ate changed, This is an impossible feat. Retaining their initial nature, this kind of mastery is a wondrous technique but also its terrifying, it almost seems like a high profound alchemy technique, the ⬛⬛⬛ race creation technique was not as high as this, I'm sure that they will be more enthusiast at finding out the technique"

Answered the other person in the room.

The others nod their head in approval.

"Sigh..... I-I want to really meet the Queen of Zerg"

The first person who asked the questioned declared with a sigh..

His eyes sparkling.

"Don't have such a dangerous thought... Its the Zerg land we are talking about here"

One of the man diffuse him.

"The ambassador and that Glem president also went, if I request, maybe I could"

The others try to let him discard the absurb thought but he remain stubborn.

Until they accept, he will send a message of request non-stop!

"Go, give back the shirt you took from Minister Sakamon child, that child throws a fit since the time it was taken from him"

The man wave his hand, signalling them away so that he will not be disturb.

**

The next day, on the galactic platform, the app have reached the highest online and user during its entire course of creation.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The air of freedom, I could feel it at the tip of my finger.

I got rid of one subject today.

And there are two more to go.

I hate examination.

Still got half a year to get my degree.