Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

TRIGGER WARNING:⚠️

Dear Readers,

This story contains sensitive content such as violence, explicit language, abuse, mental health struggles and graphic scenes. You will encounter a character who presents behaviors associated with a psychological disorder. It's crucial to note that while efforts have been made to research and portray this disorder accurately, I am not a mental health professional. The disorder depicted in the narrative is a fictional representation created for storytelling purposes.

Disclaimer:

I am not a mental health expert, and any portrayal of psychological conditions is a product of creative imagination.
The story does not intend to stigmatize or belittle individuals facing real mental health challenges.
If you or someone you know is dealing with mental health issues, seeking advice from qualified professionals is recommended.

- The themes are fictional and created for narrative purposes.

- Exercise caution if you find such content triggering or distressing.

- Seek support if needed from friends, family, or professionals.

Important Note:

- This story aims to entertain through fiction and does not trivialize real-world issues.
- If personally affected by any of the mentioned themes, prioritize your well-being.

As the author, I want to provide you with the necessary warnings. Your comfort and emotional safety are crucial. Thank you for approaching this story with care.

Pls be advice that the author don't preach and tolerate this kind of Act.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Thank you so much @UniqueToh826 for this wonderful Book cover I really appreciate it.

Thank you so much, ZheZheATIN  for the book cover I really love it too

Description:

They will face the consequences of  their mistakes.

Their sins will going to be their grave.

Their life will going to be their nightmare.

Will they be able to find out who's the killer before their death?

Are you ready to find the indifference?

Would you be able to guest who's the peculiar killer?