Stay with me

Y/n Pov:

Jake brought some clothes with him.I showed him the bathroom.He smiled before going inside and that smile was enough to make me blush.I went towards the kitchen to make some coffee.

*After a few minutes*

I was sitting in the couch with warm coffee in my hand.I heard him heading towards the couch.I looked at him moving closer.He was wearing a black tee...almost big enough to fit two people in it,he wasn't wearing his mask anymore.It was the first time I saw his face.... Medium length black hairs,wet and messy, emerald green eyes,tanned skin, beautiful lips almost looked like
an angel,but had that evil and manipulative look in his face.Perfect for anyone to fall in love at first glance (Imagine him as you like hehe)

Perfect for anyone to fall in love at first glance (Imagine him as you like hehe)

(credit to the owner)

.My heart was beating like crazy.I could see he was nervous too.He sat beside me.I gave him the cup of coffee,he took the cup and looked directly into my eyes

Y/n:"You look good"I said in a low voice
Jake:"Really?Thanks Y/n"His voice was low too and calming as well.

He took a sip of coffee before placing it on the table.Now he was piercing right through my soul.He had a determined and serious expression on his face.

Jake:"Do you know why I came to see you?"
Y/n:"You have always been pushing me away from the beginning because you knew it could be dangerous.I knew it from the start that you are putting everyone else before your own feelings.You were holding back from me because you never wanted to see me in trouble.You broke all contacts with Hannah because you never wanted their family to break down.You came because your heart wanted to"
Jake:"I'm being selfish now...I came to see you when I knew this could be dangerous."
Y/n:"It's okay to be a little selfish,Jake and I'm happy that you did that"I smiled brightly at him and his eyes was now shining with hopes.I can read him like a open book.
Jake:"Y/n you're the only person who gives me hope to move forward"
Y/n:Jake you know what it's so easy to read your expression"
Jake:"I bet only you can say that"He pouted a little.I was surprised for a moment but I always knew he was dreamy and had that childish self within him.I chuckled a bit at his expression.
Y/n:"When are we going to the Chinese restaurant?"
Jake:"Whenever you want to"I could see him getting more relaxed and forgetting about all the tensions he's been holding
Y/n:"I'm so happy,Jake"
Jake:"Me too,Y/n"

After a while I got up from the couch.It was almost 12.
Y/n:"Jake,Do you want to sleep?"
Jake:"I actually don't want to... I don't want to leave your side"
Y/n:"Me neither"I was blushing so hard.Emotions were overflowing like crazy and I could see Jake had a nervous look on his face before I could ask him what's wrong..
Y/n:Jake what is-

I was stopped in the middle of the sentence by a pair of soft lips.He pulled me more closer,one hand on my waist and the other on my left cheek.He was so gentle.I wrapped my hands around his nape.The feeling was so overwhelming.A tear fall down as I closed my eyes.Guess it was both of ours first kiss.

We parted our lips as we both were out of breath.Looking deep into his eyes,I felt an urge to feel it again.I smashed my lips on his.It wasn't that gentle anymore.Our lips were moving faster as we were out of breath, breathing heavily.There was tense in the air and the surrounding was getting hotter which was so cold just now.I can never forget this feeling and wanted to feel this everyday,every moment.We spent the night in eachother's arms cuddling.

Thank you for reading^^.
Also this is the first time I'm writing a fanfic.I don't know how I can write perfectly but if y'all have some suggestions on improving, I would love to hear it.