Power: Nyako!

That sounds like... Power? What's wrong with her? She sounds weird. Your left hand tried to lift you up from your seated position against some adjacent wall but found your legs refusing to cooperate. With a huff and a grunt, your head finally rolled back in time to see... Power was lifted up and easily tossed into the maw of some ugly-looking bat devil. The fuck... where was the fiesty girl that had tried to kill you not only once but twice now?! It was then the bat devil turned its bulbous eyes to you.

Bat Devil: Ahh my mouth feels terrible. Nothing but disgusting blood here. Hmm... let's hope third's a charm.

Its massive clawed hand reached out and took a hold of one of your legs and dragged you against the wooden floor. Your gaze managed to fall on Denji as he reached out toward you, though he was far too injured to move it seemed. The devil lifted your flailing form and tossed you a bit to grab onto your torso. His fingers coiled around your torso and gripped tightly. Far too tightly as a mouthful of bloodshot out into his maw followed by an involuntary trickle of your blood into the creature's maw. Not only that, but the force of the blood trailing out of your mouth with the crushing force of the devil was the final blow for your disheveled face, the right side of your face caving in and falling into the mouth of the devil as you suddenly lost touch of everything right of your left eyes, a line from the middle of your forehead to the left of your nose and down to the left tip of your lips and finally the crevice in your jaw was gone.

Bat Devil: Gah! That damn Blood devil brought me a broken one! Can't even do a simple job!

The devil prepared to cast you aside when it noticed something. A gurgling noise. The vast emptiness of your skull was unnatural enough, no brain or important red parts falling out like usual instead it was filled with a soft echo of a gurgling sound. The Bat devil watched as your fingers curled and your face shook violently. Sounds like violent shakes and coughs came from the crevice as the other side of your face remained wide-eyed. With a meat-grinding sound, something slide forward out of the darkness and took its place as your new mouth and upper chin, latching into place on the existing jaw. The feature looked... porcelain in texture with blue paint painted onto the lips. The lips themselves were animate as the blue-painted porcelain pulled itself into a smile as the last piece of its self snapped into place to replace the right cheek and eye. The following material seemed closer to plastic or maybe plaster as the golden-colored material slid into place and connected with the white half. The pressure of the snapping pieces was too much for the last remaining piece of your face as your left eye cracked and fell out of your face to be replaced with the other half of the golden mask sliding into place. As the final piece of face slid into place, a click was heard and the empty eyes holes were finally replaced with eyes that seemingly blinked themselves into existence with yellow irises rapidly searching around the area.

Bat Devil: What the hell... what have you brought me, blood devil? This is no human!

The creature lifted its clawed hand to cast your corpse aside but your fingers found one of its fingers with an iron grip and cracked it in two with a simple finesse. The devil let out a blood-curdling screech as it tumbled backward in pain smashing through the side of the wooden house it had been in. Your body was dropped easily, but your fingers found themselves clinging into the flesh of the devil as it began taking flight toward Tokyo's more urbanized areas. As for you in all this chaos, you weren't sure where to be exactly. It was like watching yourself in the third person but you were looking out of these strange glowing eyes that seemed so familiar. Your head was filled with images and ideas that seemed foreign as well, like images of a blue house, or a revolver followed by a sickening crack.

???: Return my heart!

Your head and the bat devil both turned around to see Denji had somehow clawed his way onto the leg of the bat devil. The devil lot an irritated grunt as its hand lifted back and took a hold of Denji, applying a crippling force to his abdomen to crush his organs as he pulled a strange-looking cord. Within moments, Denji and your moving corpse would be wreaking havoc against this abomination together as a chainsaw blade tore through his forehead and he transformed into the chainsaw devil he had claimed before.