Chapter 6 - Good luck kiss and cuddles

Start from the beginning

Today, a Sunday, Remus, Avery, and Sirius decided to hangout since James and Peter got detention and Sirius was lucky enough not to get caught while Remus was in the library.

"Let's go to the kitchens to get snacks." Avery suggested as she got up from the floor, in a corridor they were sitting in.

"Alright, then we can go to the common room or my dorm and we can talk or gossip, y'know." Sirius says chuckling a bit as Avery laughs.

"Okay, miss girl." Avery said going into a laughing fit.

"Miss who?" Sirius asks as he looks at her confused.

"He's not a girl." Remus said chuckling.

"It's Miss Black." Sirius said as he looks at the both of them sassily.

"Oh, wait no. It's...Miss Lupin!" Avery said as she looked around to make sure no one was around.

Sirius and Remus have been together since their fourth year, which was last year, and Avery knew just by the looks they give each other and Remus eventually told her but she had told him she knew after a week they started dating.

Sirius pretends to check girls out so no one would catch on, since they still don't want anyone to know yet. Remus doesn't mind because he knows the reason and he also know that Sirius isn't into girls.

Sirius had confessed to him a month after they started dating that he was only snogging and shagging girls because he wad trying to get over Remus and convince himself he liked girls. He was afraid that his friends would find out and hate him so that's why he started all that with girls. Of course he doesn't snog or shag anyone except Remus since that would be cheating, plus he doesn't really like the idea of doing that with anyone but Remus.

"Mm, you right," Sirius says as Remus blushes making Sirius laugh, "Oh, moony, you're cute when you blush."

"Shut up, pads!" Remus says as he shoves him a bit as they reach the kitchens.

"Oh! I'll grab some cookies." Avery exclaims happily making Sirius and Remus laugh.

"Okay, I'll grab some drinks and moony can sit his pretty arse down." Sirius said making Remus once again blush.

"Oh, you guys are so cute" Avery gushes as she looks at the two boys.

"Yes, yes, I'm quite aware of that." Sirius said, dramatically flipping his hair.

"Thanks, Vee.." Remus said smiling softly as he sees Avery as his little sister.

"Okay! Now let's get back to your dorm!" Avery says running out the kitchens.

"Vee! Wait for us." Remus calls after her as she stops on the top step.

*-*-*-*-*

As they get to the dorm the boys' feet are hurting from running since Avery made them run, but they'd always stop which made them slow down, which meant more running for them. Avery, of course still had so much energy that made the couple wonder if she ever got tired.

"So, what's going on between you and Prongs?" Sirius asked as he bit into a cookie.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Avery hums.

"Don't think I didn't see you two the other day, Quidditch tryouts? You kissed him on the cheek." Sirius said as Remus looked at him, not knowing about this.

"Oh, yeah, it was for good luck and he seemed nervous, so I thought he could use a small distraction." Avery said before she took a bite out of a cookie.

"Wh-what about me then?" Sirius asks as he crosses his arms dramatically.

"You had Remus wish you good luck the night before." the blonde girl shrugs.

"Wh- How- who- oh... You sneaky little bitch." Sirius mutters jokingly as he playfully narrows his eyes at the girl.

"I told you she knows everything, like me being a werewolf!" Remus said now looking Sirius in the eye.

"What? When?"

"First year, crazy right?" Remus asks as Sirius gapes at Avery who isn't even paying attention.

"Hey, did you guys know that many centuries ago in Holland, tulips were more valuable than gold? Or that broccoli is a flower?" Avery asks as she looks at boys when she grew bored of observing the dorm.

"What."

"Broccoli is a flower? Well, I guess eating flowers is off my list of doing 'stupid' things as Moony likes to call it."

Remus and Sirius ask at the same time.

"Yeah, sorry, I'm just bored and-" She's cut off by a yawn, "and tired."

"Aww, that's adorable." Sirius whispers to Remus as Avery rubs her eyes and cuddling into Sirius who is sitting next to her.

"I know. Now shh, let her sleep." Remus responded.

Sirius cuddles her back, but in a sibling way, he already sees her the way Remus sees her.

"Merlin! She really is quite the cuddle bug!" Sirius whisper-shouts.

"I know! Now shh! Let her sleep!" Remus whispers-shouts back.

"Aw, are you jealous? Come cuddle with us." Avery smiles tiredly as she pats the space by her.

"Oh, alright." Remus gives in laying next to her cuddling into both his best friend and boyfriend.

AN:
She kissed him! Well on the cheek, but she still did!!! But AhHhHhHhH this is adorable! Especially with Remus, Sirius and Avery! And Wolfstar all the wayyyyy!!! Also no hate to Lily! She will soon realized how wrong she is being! Unless if you guys want them to not be friends and theres between them? Let me know what you'd like, please... Bye my loves!