"Oh...I might've forgotten about that..."

One time I took Marinette's phone when she was helping her parents with something. I thought she would see them quicker than she did and I eventually forgot about the tweets.

We laugh about it for a moment before getting back on track.

"Adrien, I'm not disappointed in you. You're just going to have to take my word for it. It's upsetting but I don't think any less of you and I want you to feel comfortable enough to tell me things like that."

I nod and smile at her softly because I believe her. Marinette is an amazing girl and she loves me. What did I do to deserve that? I don't know but it must've been good. Really good.

"Okay- Next thing. Did you really think I was gonna break up with you?"

She stiffens a bit.

"No- Well. I don't know. It's just the exact same thing happened with Kim and his girlfriend and-"

I cut her off.

"Woah, woah, woah! Are you comparing me to Kim??"

I pretend gag.

"Maybe I am breaking up with you after all."

She dramatically gasps and pushed my shoulder.

"Shut up."

She says it while laughing and also climbing onto my lap.

I wrap my arms tightly around her back before taking one hand and placing it on her cheek.

"Say I love you." I say while staring into her glittery eyes.

"I love you so much, Kitty."

She tried to kiss me but I stop her.

"No. Say that I love you."

Her shoulders loosen as she takes her hands into her own lap and fidgets with her finger nails.

"You love me?"

She said I like a question. Not necessarily asking if I love her but questioning if that's what she was supposed to say.

"Again."

I trail a hand down to her inner thigh and squeeze.

"You- You love me."

I start kissing her neck as I tease her with my hand by barely giving her anything.

"Such a good girl for me, princess. Can you say that one more time?"

She looks down as I unbutton her jeans and then back at me.

"You love me, Adrien."

"How much?"

I slide her pants down enough so her pussy is exposed. Well it would be if she wasn't wearing panties- Which she won't be for long.

"I- I don't know. A lot. You love me so much, right?"

I bite my lip as I start rubbing circles on her clit through her panties.

"That's right, princess. I love you more than anything."

She whimpers as she wraps her arms around the back on my neck and kisses me.

"Mmm~"

Soft moans exit her mouth like a song.

"Adrien-"

She grabs my hand, stopping me from pleasing her any longer, cutting off her own pleasured moans and catching her breath.