𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

"Babybear?", he asked. "You don't like it?" "No! I do", he said after which I felt his soft lips land on mine. 

I moved mine to match the rhythm of his and soon what seemed to have started off as an innocent 'I missed you' kiss had turned into a 'fuck me now' make out session with his hand groping my ass and giving them an occasional squeeze while I tangled my hands in his soft brown locks, mentally making a note to ask him which shampoo he used.

We pulled away for a brief moment to breathe and I took off my top. He did the same to his, tossing it to a corner of the room. 

He unclasped my bra and slid them off me. He admired my breasts for a moment before turning his attention back to my lips. 

He kissed me again, our tongues fighting for dominance as he cupped one of my breasts with his hand. This time it wasn't my ass receiving the squeezes and I wasn't complaining, not one bit.

He diverted his hand away from my breasts, clutching the back of my mid-thighs as he stood up with me in his arms. 

My hands instinctively went over his shoulders. He carried me and laid me onto the bed as he got on top of me. He lightly pecked my lips before looking down at my naked breasts.

He moved a little down, attaching his lips onto my right nipple as one of his hands fondled my left breast. He sucked and bit on it alternatively before moving onto my next boob. 

If my panties hadn't already been soaked by the makeout session, they'd surely be by now.

After he was satisfied with my nipples, he sat up in between my legs and tugged at the waistband of my jeans. 

I undid the buttons and he helped me slide them off my legs. He caressed my thighs before looking back into my eyes.

"Can I?", he asked, a concerned look on his face. "Yeah", I replied with a smile.

 He smiled back before looking back at the area in between my legs. 

I told you, my panties were soaking wet.

- Mia 🤎