When Yeji breaks the kiss, she sees the glistening eyes and smiles. "Don't start crying now please. You'll make me cry too."

Ryujin lets go of Yeji's hand so she could hold her with both arms. "I love you," she whispers as she closes her eyes and leans her forehead on hers. "I can't believe we're doing this."

"Me neither. It's been so surreal all morning," replies Yeji softly, nudging Ryujin's nose playfully with her own. "I love you too." She then cups Ryujin's face, caressing her cheeks with her thumbs. "You're glowing, you know that?"

Ryujin opens her eyes. "That's because I've never been happier."

"Never?'"

"Never."

Yeji smiles when Ryujin moves her head to place a kiss on her temple. She hugs her tightly, inhaling her scent. "Wanna know a little secret?" she whispers.

"Hm?"

"This is the happiest I've been in my entire life too," Yeji says. "And I'm glad your dress turns out great. That is a huge relief."

Ryujin chuckles and loosens her hold. "See? You can trust me with fashion stuff."

"Only when I have Ryeong and Yuna as spies."

"Did they leak anything?"

"No but they assured me that I'd love it."

Their conversation is interrupted by a knock on the door.

Jisu walks in and shakes her head at her best friend. "I knew I'd find you here. Come on then. The guests have arrived. Time to get this show on the road."

Ryujin and Yeji simultaneously inhale, stepping away from each other to do one final fix then, again, reach out for each other's hands.

Jisu smiles when she sees how cutely nervous her friends are and silently prays that this marriage would last forever.

"Ready?" Yeji asks Ryujin as she squeezes her hand.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Have you memorized your vows?"

Ryujin nods. "You?"

"I wrote it down in case I got all overwhelmed. Jisu has it," says Yeji. "Do you have the rings?"

"Yuna has them," quips Jisu. "Everything's ready. We just need the brides."

"Alright. Let's go then." Yeji starts walking, pulling Ryujin with her.

The two are greeted outside the room by Yuna who hands over two identical bouquets to them. As per the theme of their wedding, the simple arrangement consists of white, purple and pink flowers.

"If you're ready, I'll signal the string duo," Chaeryeong says, appearing from the garden with a camera in her hands. She is, after all, the wedding photographer.

Ryujin and Yeji look at each other and smile.

"Here we go," Yeji says.

"Here we go." Ryujin takes one more deep breath, wipes her clammy hand on her dress and tightly holds Yeji's hand.

"Don't be so nervous," Yeji tells Ryujin in a low voice, hoping to calm her down. "It's going to be okay. It's just our friends and some of my relatives. You've met them, they liked you... it's all okay."

"I know but I can't help myself. I've been waiting four hundred years for this."

"It's a huge step, I admit."

"Are you getting cold feet?"

"No. Are you?" Yeji looks at Ryujin with worry in her eyes.

"Like I told you just minutes ago, I'm not going to run away from you again," replies Ryujin. "I just needed a second."