Cold Recon

It was a couple of days after the failed base siege we gathered our dead and gave them honored burials. As for the enemies we dragged them out to the treeline. I felt bad for them but when I saw the dragoness be thrown on to the pile my blood boiled. Fucking dragon tackling my woman.

"Hey ???" I turned and saw Sicario limping towards me.

I wiped my brow

I wiped my brow.

"Hey, Sicario right?"

He nodded.

"Listen, after you left my sister's medical room I got a chance to talk to her when she woke up. She spoke highly of you. I'm just going to tell you here and now. Don't fuck with my sisters emotions. She's already been through several bad relationships. Don't be the one I can kill easily."

I chuckled nervously. I had no intention of doing that.

"Trust me the moment I break her heart I'd be jumping into the tail rotor of a Helo."

Sicario smiled and nodded.

"Just take good care of her. She is my little sister after all" he chuckled as he left me.

How can a 6ft lion have an 8ft lioness as a sister. I shook my head as I went back into the base towards the dorm. I entered to see Misti, Tyla, and Sandra at the table. And that thought popped back up.

"How in the hell are you the 'little' sister of Sicario? If you ask me your the older sibling."

Sandra busted out laughing. She looked at me with a grin on her face.

"Sicario is three years older than me. I just happen to have our fathers height advantage."

"Makes sense then" I said sitting down.

I heard the door open and saw Yazim and Erica enter.

"Hey babe. What's up?"

I got weird looks from everyone.

"What?"

"Umm, that's new. Anyway, one of our UAV's has found a possible location of Commander Fury. General Nightshade wants to send a small recon team to gather Intel and possibly disable a majority of his armor."

"So, an Intel snatch and grab as well as a demo run?" Tyla asked excitedly.

I chuckled at her. She and Misti act like little kids half the time. Let's see possibly two snipers and of course obviously Erica with her demo background.

"???, you, Erica, and Tyla have been selected for this mission. You'll leave in two hours heading North towards the border of Canada and the US. Right, now the only info we have is that his an Arctic Fox, he mainly stays in the cold regions but if ordered will enter hotter regions. That's all we have."

I thought for a second. We'll need cold weather gear.

*Erica P.O.V*

Damn I hate cold weather. I'm the complete opposite of Fury. But orders are orders. I didn't have any cold weather gear so to the armory I go. I noticed ??? get up as well.