"Ten-"

"Shut up," It's Ben who shut Lonnie down this time and she laughs quietly

"Don't you want to know what I get if I win?" the innocent voice doesn't fool Rain and she raises an eyebrow yet again.

"Still dreaming,"

"Last time I checked, your mother thought she had things all sewn up, too, huh? Guess she forgot that genetics were a thing," Rain takes a deep breath.

"On three," Rain's eyes darken.

"One," Uma's still trying the innocent act.

"Two,"

"Three," The two push their palms together.

Their stay in one place for a solid 3 seconds before Uma starts speaking.

"You know that whole princess act? Ugh. Never bought it for a second. You can stick a tiara on a villain, but you're still a villain,"

"And you can slap a pirate hat on, but you're still Shrimpy," Uma's grip loosens and Rain has the upper hand, she fake gasps.

Uma tries to push harder but Rain stands her ground. She tries to focus on only her hand, and her eyes start to glow a faint blue as Uma's arm slowly lowers.

It's silent as everyone stares at the screen, rooting for Rain to win.

"If I win... you bring me the wand,"

"What?" Rain stops her focus, and her eyes turn back to normal as Uma slams her hand down. Cheers fill the restaurant.

"What? Why does she want the wand?" Doug asks as everyone else is in shock at how quickly Rain lost the upper hand.

"Probably" the same reason my mom did," Mal glares at Uma on the screen.

Rain tries not to show how affected she was from losing. She leans back in her chair, keeping her face blank as Uma leans into her, very close.

"Now... if you want beasty boy back. Bring me Fairy Godmother's magic wand to my ship tomorrow at 12:00 noon... sharp," she flicks her hair and starts to walk away "Oh, and if you blab... you can kiss your baby goodbye,"

Rain keeps staring forward. Uma kisses her cheek lipstick as Uma leaves and waves. Once she's gone, Rain wipes her cheek, rubbing off the lipstick mark Uma left.

"We are so screwed," Carlos mumbles.

----------&----------

The scene changes to Rain and the rest of the OG VK's in the hideout.

"There's no way we're gonna give Uma the wand, we can't just let her destroy Auradon," Evie's pacing back and forth.

"Uma doesn't get the wand, then Ben is toast, guys," Carlos is basically on his own against the other three,

"Right, so, we're gonna give Uma, of all people, the wand," Mal's sat on the table Carlos is sitting by.

"Do we have another choice?"

It seems like Rain isn't listening as she paces in the corner, ten she pauses and everyone can practically see the lightbulb above her head.

"Wait! You guys!" She points to Carlos "Your 3D printer,"

"A phony wand!"

"Yes!"

"In my sleep," Carlos catches onto the memory of Chad

"That's a great idea!" Jane exclaims "You guys are so smart," Carlos blushes and Rain smirks at him as she thanks Jane.

"And the second Uma tests it, she'll know it's fake," Evie tries to shut them down.

"Well, okay, so then we just get Ben out really fast," Rain's hands move around as they configure the plan.

"We need some kind of diversion," it's quiet at Mal's statement, until Jay speaks up.

"Smoke bombs!"

"That's perfect. I'll get the chemicals I need from Lady Tremaine's place. That could work,"

"Y'know, I always wondered how you guys got so close to stealing the wand," Audrey starts and everyone turns to her, expecting a snide remark "I can see it now,"

Evie walks up to Rain "Oh, and sick hair, by the way," she twirls one of the curly locks around her fingers. Mal jumps down from the table and inspects it as well.

"Evil Stepmom seriously stepped up her game,"

"Okay, do you want to know something?" Rain scrunches up her hair "Dizzy did this,"

"Little Dizzy? Shut up!" Evie's shock is also shown on Mal's face.

"No way!"

"I know. I'm, like, loving it. I've really missed the curls,"

"And the red is way lighter," Mal finally drops one of the strands.

"I'm really proud of her,"

A few people goggle at the complete lack of awareness the three girls have a t the situation.

"Hello?" Carlos cuts off the hair enthusiasm.

"Right. Carlos, Jay, you guys meet us at Pirates Bay no later than noon. And, you guys, losing, not an option," Rain then glances to a piece of Mal's art on the opposite wall "Cause we're rotten,"

"To the core," Rain smirks at the synchronization.

"Look at us, we've still got it," Mal puts up her left arm for a high five, which only Jay recuperates. 

----------&----------

a/n: hi, long time no see lol. I've been sick for a solid 3 weeks, and so finally got a chapter out while dying in bed lol. I hope you liked this chapter!