Chapter 20

TW: DEPRESSION, MEDICATION

Eret looked at the bottles in the bag, shocked by how many there were. Tommy needed this much medication? And were those Anti-Depressants?! He thanked the woman at the counter and headed back to his car, making a mental note to talk to him later on. He cared about the boy, and wanted to protect him. Maybe he should think about Wilbur's idea . . .

"Eret, are you alright?" Wilbur asked, taking his eyes off the road for just a second to glance at the brunette beside him.
"Do you know all the prescriptions we needed to pick up?" Eret asked, picking up a bottle to read the label. Since when did Tommy need seriously heavy anxiety medication?
"No, his mother just gave me the number to the account that I texted you, why?" Eret took a breath, shuffling through all the bottles to count.
"There's eight bottles of medicine in here, including medication for panic attacks and for heavy anxiety." Eret noticed Wilbur's knuckles begin to turn white as they gripped the steering wheel, his face beginning to match the ghastly blank shade as he took in the information. Too much was happening at once, and it felt far too unreal. This was the loud, happy, annoying Tommyinnit off stream? Eret wished his off stream self were just as loud and annoying instead of scared and sad.
"He will be ok." Wilbur told Eret. Although when Eret saw the man's expression, he knew that Wilbur was trying to convince himself as much as he was Eret.

"Eret! Wilbur! Guess what we did today!" Tommy shouted as soon as the duo entered the main hall. Dream and George we talking to Sapnap, probably fighting over who got to be the best man, and a few others were heading upstairs after a full day of events. Tommy came rolling up to the pair and spun one wheel around, showing them the back if his new wheelchair.
"Woah, that's so cool Tommy!" Eret exclaimed, admiring the hand-painted design. Karl entered the room to see Tommy talking about it, heading over to join the conversation.
"Karl did the cool cursive for my name! Isn't it pog?"
"You aren't telling them everything!" Karl said, said swatting at Tommy playfully before looking up at the two adults. "Tommy painted the L'Manberg flag himself."
"No way, that's so good!" Eret exclaimed, admiring the vibrant colors. Right below where Karl had written Tommyinnit in cursive was a giant hand-painted depiction of the L'Manberg flag, done so well that Wilbur thought it was professional.
"Thanks! Ooh, Eret guess what? Vikkstar uploaded a new video! Wanna watch it with me?" Within seconds the blonde was rolling off towards his room with Eret in tow, the pair laughing over some inside joke the rest didn't know.
"When did they get so close?" Dream asked, watching Eret open the door for Tommy. Wilbur smiled and shook his head. Everyone knew by now that the blonde could make anyone soft without trying and that Dream didn't really have to ask.
"I'm not entirely sure, but I hope Eret thinks about our offer." Karl nodded solemnly and the Dream Team just looked at them in confusion. "Oh right. So you see, we had this idea . . ."

{Yo I'm not dead! Also, update pog?

Sorry it's short, depression is a bitch. Anywho, take care of yourselves and vote to be even more pog!}