"I don't understand, I—"

"I have to go, loveys, we're going on a bus tour today, fun little touristy things, you'd love it," she blows kisses and hangs up the phone.

"That got us absolutely nowhere, did it?" Reign sighs and rests her chin in her hand.

"When does it ever help? She's a crazy old woman," I laugh lightly and flip through the photo album.

"And we love her," Reign says. "What are you looking for?"

"I think it's time for another reading, don't you?"

"Already?"

"We can't put it off forever, we have to finish it eventually," I say reluctantly. 

I find the next page, it's a mismatch pack of photos, but they were stuck together with glue or tape ages ago and they were inseparable, so they went in the sleeve together, maybe that's how H intended it to be.

In the first photo, H and G are getting ready to go on a drive, I think. G is in a peacoat with his ever-present cigarette between his fingers. He's leaning against the car, and he just looks so cool. I want to know him; I want him to think I'm interesting, I want to be his friend. There's something about him that pulls you in so much, it's like he's intoxicating. H is on the other side in a smart-looking suit. He's trying to open the driver's side door and he looks so handsome, profile and all. They're both dressed so nicely, like they're going somewhere fancy and someone, probably Grammy, had to take the photo. If I was there, I think I'd feel the need to do so too.

In the next photo, it looks like H and G are in Italy or Paris. They're wearing sunnies and fancy clothes. G has his suspenders on and is leaning against a wall with his hands in his pockets, again looking impossibly cool. H is looking around like he's waiting for someone, maybe he's waiting for L. He looks aware, on guard, like he knows something we don't.

"Look," Reign points to the last photo in the bundle.

This is the picture.

The. Picture.

It's caught my eye many, many times but I've never known what to think of it. It's H and G, of course, Grammy must have had such a crush on them. Obsessed, the woman, I swear. It's of them sleeping. G is laying down in a chair in the car, possibly, and is bent over with his arm out under his head. He has stubble in this photo, it's not a common thing for him, but I like it. It makes him look more serious. His long eyelashes on full display and a hint of a smile playing on his lips even in his sleep. He looks younger, relaxed, and at peace with himself. It's lovely, really.

H is laying over him. Literally over him. He has his arm cradling G's head and he's bent over in an uncomfortable position, his neck strained and his nose brushing G's cheek. His lips resting, slightly parted, on the other boy's ear. His hair is curled so beautifully and his face clear of any imperfections.

It's a soft photo, a tender moment caught on camera. I don't know what to think about it further than that, to be quite honest.

 I don't know what to think about it further than that, to be quite honest