His sister.

I never would have thought. Out of everyone here, he ended being Aeryn's brother, and he her sister. It makes me question, how many more people have lied in my world... How many more people were from Norbalian and not my world.
Landon lied, but I understand why. Nobody would have believed him without any proof. Not even I would have believed him.

I'm about to sit down on the side of the table but I hear a deep groan come from behind the trees and the sound of a horse snorting.

I jump to my feet when I see Dominic appear from behind the tree. And I waste no time running to me.

He catches me with one arm around my waist while I hold onto his tightly.

"Damn, I didn't get hurt before but I might get injured now." He jokes and pats my waist.

"Idiot." I tell him and sniffle.

"He's back there." Dominic says and winces. "He isn't in the best condition."

He doesn't need to say anymore because i'm already off and walking to Caspian's horse.

He rides it weakly and presses a bloody hand to his abdomen.

Okay breath. He's fine, he's only hurt.

"Come off the horse." I say calmly and put out my arms for him to use.

He doesn't talk, he uses my shoulder to help himself off the horse and groans loudly when his foot makes contact with the floor.

"Dom, do you mind taking his horse in?" I ask and throw Caspian's arm over my shoulder.

"No, not at all." He answers and takes the horse with his own.

"You'll be alright Cassy Wassy." Dominic calls over his shoulder.

I furrow my eyebrows. "Cassy Wassy?" I ask him.

Caspian breaths out a chuckle but it's immediately replaced with a wince.

"Alright, let's get you to the room."

We walk the whole way there quite slowly because he was limping and I barely had the strength to carry his weight.

Once the doors to the room are open, I carefully lay him on the bed.

"Why can't you heal yourself?" I ask.

"It's too much." He rasps.

Okay. Okay.

"I'm gonna take off your clothes, okay? I need to see the damage."

I start to unbuckle a series of belts with small knives attached to it and throw them at my feet. Most of our armour is the same, but since he's bigger, he has more straps and buckles.

Once his armour is off and try my best to carefully take off his black tunic but he groans and his breaths come out short.

"Fuck, i'm sorry, I don't wanna hurt you." I mumble and he only shakes his head.

Once his shirt is off, I want to cry at the sight.