Chapter 32 ~ Tension

Two months have went by, Easton, Sherlock and John were at the store, Sherlock and John were walking around, while Easton was probably at the Italian aisle or noodle aisle.

John finished grabbing things and he turned to Sherlock, "Could you go look for Easton? I gonna go pay."

Sherlock just turned and left to go look for the ginger. He found him at the noodle aisle, holding two boxes, starring blankly.

"Parker. We're about to leave, hurry up and chose." Sherlock said, Easton looks up.

"I'm not sure if we should get the spaghetti noodles or the linguine..." Easton says, then he looks back down. Sherlock rolled his eyes and smiled, but his smile faded when he noticed a guy around Easton's age, starring at Easton.

Sherlock glared, examining the guy: Definitely bisexual, hangover, looking for a guy or girl to do something nasty.

Sherlock grabs both the boxes and Easton's hand, "Both is fine." Sherlock says.

"Sherlock--"

Sherlock just drags Easton to the check out sections, Easton's face written with confusion.

//Time skip\\

Sherlock reaches the top of the stairs and then stops abruptly outside the kitchen door.

He sniffs deeply. Taking a couple more deep breaths, he turns and looks into the kitchen, then walks across to the window and checks it, realising that it is open.

Turning and sniffing again, he starts to walk slowly towards his bedroom just as the downstairs door slams and feet start trotting up the stairs. Reaching his room, he pushes the door open as John and Easton comes into the kitchen with bags of shopping.

Sherlock walks into the bedroom and turns to stand and look down at the bed. John notices him.

"Sherlock..?"

Easton looks and now notices Sherlock, "We have a client." Sherlock says.

"What, in your bedroom?" Easton says and walks towards Sherlock, John walks along the passage and into the bedroom, then his jaw drops, Easton's eyes went wide, when they see the bed..

Irene Alder, fully clothed, is asleep in Sherlock’s bed!

//Another time skip lol\\

Irene has showered, as her hair is loose and damp. She is wearing one of Sherlock’s dressing gowns and is sitting in his chair in the living room. The boys are sitting at the dining table looking at her. Easton was in the kitchen.

"So who’s after you?" Asks Sherlock.

"People who want to kill me." Irene replied.

"Who’s that?"

"Killers."

"It would help if you were a tiny bit more specific." Easton said, walking out the kitchen with a cup of tea, he handed it to Irene. She smiled.

"Thank you, Mister Parker." She says, Easton nods and goes over to sit on the couch.

"So you faked your own death in order to get ahead of them." Sherlock said.

"It worked for a while."

"Except you let John know that you were alive, and therefore me."

"I knew you’d keep my secret."

"You couldn’t."

"But you did, didn’t you? Where’s my camera phone?"

"It’s not here. We’re not stupid." John says.