"Why? After what that nigga did?" Riley said.

"He's still family... I never intended to cut him out of this business in the first place. I just wanted to give him so room to cool off." Huey explained.

"You one dumb smart nigga. You really think he's going to cool off? You shot him in the leg and took his son." Riley whispered the last part.

"He's going to have to. Either way I can't risk him snitching. He most likely won't but we can't risk it. We already have to get out of town because of the warrants. IF they actually have evidence we won't see the light of day for a long time."

Riley sighed. "Alright, so we calling the boys or what?"

"Nope, just me and you. I told everybody to lay low and that we're leaving town for awhile."

After a few minutes of talking over the plan, they pulled up to the police station. Riley opened the glove compartment and grabbed two weapons, handing one to Huey and keeping the other one.

Huey turned in his seat and looked at Jazmine and Cindy. "Unless you two want to go to jail or worse, stay in the car."

He stepped out of the car and went inside the police station while Riley stayed outside to watch.
Huey searched around the station for awhile before finding the cells. He heard a heated argument between Riley and a female. He peaked into a cell and he was met face to face with Christini. She looked like she had saw a Ghost.

"Oh no, please don't kill me." She dropped down on her hands and knees.
Huey walked past her cell and then looked at Caesar. They both exchanged glances before Huey took his gun and aimed it at the cell lock. He shot it and then freed Caesar.

Huey went back to Christini's cell and freed her aswell. "You're coming with us." Huey said.
Caesar roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her along. They quickly moved into the car. It was very cramped. Riley jumped back in the passengers seat and they left the station just like that... Little did they know it'd only get worse from here...

It was very tense in the car as Huey drived. Jazmine and Cindy stared at Christini. "So, why did you do it?" Jazmine asked coldly.

"Because a criminal pointed a gun in my face and I realized that this was wrong."

"So you decided you sell out your friends?"

"Oh fucking please, you're my partners, I don't even like you bitches that much."

Riley turned to look at them, very annoyed. "Ay shut the fuck up before we leave yall on the side of the road." He said and turned back around.

They went silent and still gave each other cold glares.

After a VERY long car drive they finally arrived to an abandoned airport out of city completely. A private plane was already there waiting for them. They took their bags and loaded it on the plane. They left the SUV there as the plane took off.

Meanwhile...

The police swarmed the mansion, surrounding all the exits. Two swat teams entered the mansion. They ransacked the entire place for leads on what they could be. They found nothing. The swat teams went back outside and the detectives came in to take a closer look.

The Chief came inside and searched for awhile before finding Cindy's badge. She kissed her teeth pocketing it. "So Cindy is out... What about you Jazmine? Please tell me you're still loyal to the force." The chief whispered and left the mansion, wrapping up the operation.

Meanwhile...

Riley sat down next to Huey who was reading a newspaper. "So, where are we going?" He asked.
"We're going to Paris." He said.