The Dinner

Maddie receives a phone call from Ryan, asking her if she got his email about going out to a fancy restaurant. At that moment realizing Ryan's email was the reason Loki destroyed her computer, she apologizes for not reading it. He says it's too late now, but reschedules for another night. Maddie quickly invites him to her place, offering to cook instead, and he accepts.

Soon after, it's then a race against the clock to put everything into order.

Clean the entire living roomDispose of any and all trash into the bin in the kitchenPut any and all dirty clothing into the hamper in the bathroomReplace all the books on the bookshelfShove all the games underneath the TV stand(Optional): Turn on music(Optional): Turn on the lamp.(Optional): Take a shower(Optional): Lay on Maddie's bed and reassure herself(Optional): Wash the dishesChange out of sleeping clothesElegant — a slinky blue dress (from The Embassy)Choose a meal with one the following optionsChicken currySet the table (and automatically light candles)

During these preparations, Loki will attempt to ruin her planning whenever possible. Halfway through, the doorbell will ring, and Maddie will start to panic, saying Ryan was early. She opens the door, only to find no one there. Not going out will allow the player to carry on. He will then stack up all the chairs onto the table erratically and stop the clock in the living room. If Maddie chooses to take a shower, Loki will write 'You don't need him you have me' in the fogged mirror. Maddie will then tell Loki that he doesn't understand, and wipe the fogged mirror clean of his writing.

Soon, however, Ryan eventually shows up, bottle of wine in hand. Maddie greets him and shows him to her living room, as she goes into the kitchen to grab a corkscrew. Loki will fling open the cupboards, oven, and fridge to deter her, but she shuts them and goes back to Ryan with two wine glasses, and the corkscrew. The two will then sip wine on the couch, and make conversation.

Maddie will excuse herself by saying she had to check on the food, and will walk to the kitchen.

The two will then go eat at the table. If everything goes right, Ryan will confess his love to Maddie. You then have the choice to kiss him or go away. If you choose to kiss him, the two lovers will go to Maddie's bed. If you haven't got the "Together Forever" trophy, the love scene carries on. After that Maddie ends up pregnant for Ryan's baby.