Escape from Isla Nublar

Y/n's p.o.v

"Crap.. I left my captains hat in the limo.." Kenji muttered as we stood in the captains quarters, Yasmina walking in.

"Kenj, We've got more problems than that" She ushered.

"Yeah.. Right, Right, I know.. We're headed back to the docks" Kenji said, We began moving to the docks as fast as we could "Let's just hope the Scorpius cleared away" We slowly hit the docks as we got off the boat, Everyone began slowly moving up the ramp as I just passed by the stegosaurus, The others popped their heads up and screamed. I rolled my eyes and looked at the limo pressed up against a tree.

"Guys! You've gotta come see this!" I shouted.

"What is it? Describe it with words!" Kenji shouted as I turned looking in his direction

"Just walk over here dingus!" I shouted in annoyance, We all walked over to the limo looking at it with complete fear

"Ben and Darius must've gotten out right..?" Gray muttered

"They made it out, Look" I said to him pointing to their footprints on the ground. We began walking following their footprints till we came to a road that used to be cleared up, but was now covered in trees, leaves, and a bunch of other things toppled over each other.

"Something big came through here, Like lots of something big's" Yaz said, we began moving as I looked behind a tree, a baby brachiosaurus just calling out to her heard, I walked over to her as the other girls awed and walked over,

"Sammy don't-" Kenji started, Sammy rubbing the creature, "Okay nobody else-" The other two began hugging her. I just stood by Kenji, and the Mitchell's and yawned, "Guys, In and Out remember?"

"She's lookin' for her heard" Sammy said saddened.

"So what? Why should we care about what happens to the dinosaurs?" Kenji said rolling his eyes.

"Because life.. is worth protect" Brooklynn said

"The scorpius was never meant to get out in the wild, Doctor Wu knew that when he froze it" Gray added.

"Okay yeah, Obvi the scoripos thing is bad, But it's not our responsibility, Wu and the people who made that freak should have thought of the consequences before they gene-spiced a bunch of rando lizards together!" Kenji growled in annoyance.

"Yeah but theres-" I started Kenji turning to me

"Yeah, But we need to focus on finding Darius and Ben, In and Out" He explained. "And then finally we escape this nightmare island!" We all turned looking at the brachiosaurus baby, Kenji sighing while he looked at her. Kenji groaned and mumbled under his breath "Can't belive I'm doing this..." Kenji began cooing like a brachiosaurus as we looked at him with a smile, I stood beside him and joined him, Everyone else all joined in with a smile as we began cooing like brachiosaurus. We heard the mother and the stopping of the ground as she walked over to us. The baby walked up to her mom as we all smiled.

"I can't belive we did that" Zach said. We began walking around as I picked up Kenji's captain hat

"What the..?" I looked at the hat