it wasn't far, so you took your time getting there. you arrived there in 10 minutes. hina, draken, naoto, yamagishi and takemichi were already there.

you got off your skateboard, holding it between your arm and torso, basically under your armpit. you entered, causing mikey to look your way.

"y/n's here... with a lot of bags." three bags were a lot? well, whatever. you smiled at them, greeting them. they greeted you back.

"emma. here's your gift..s. happy birthday." you said, placing the bag with her gifts on the small table, making sure not to knock over anything.

emma blushed in embarrassment and thanked you "come on, open it." you said. emma nodded and placed draken's gift aside.

she placed the bag on her lap and looked into it, her eyes widening "hey, isn't that a bit too much?" she exclaimed. you chuckled at her reaction.

the six watched in shock as she pulled out all the gifts. the last thing she pulled out was the necklace since it fell right to the bottom of the bag.

"y/n, since it's your gift for me.. can you help me put the necklace on please?" emma asked you with a smile on her face.

you nodded with a smile and asked draken to hold your bags for you, almost falling to the ground after holding them. he did not expect the bags to be that heavy.

you put the necklace around emma's neck, happy that she liked your gifts since shinichiro was mean and didn't wanna help you.

after all that, you left the cafe since you had other important matters in hand. shinichiro who seemed to be happy, was waiting for you outside.

"she liked them all huh?" he asked. you nodded, once again riding your skateboard home with bags in your hands.

all of a sudden, a certain familiar presence stopped your skateboard with their leg, making you look at the person.

your eyes widened at the person "kibutsuji muzan.." you mumbled, looking directly at him in the eyes.

they didn't look like a demon's eyes... but you could sense it. the demon aura.. it was still there.

muzan chuckled at your expression and smirked "surprised, huh? there's 40% of it inside my body.. and you still have the 20%.. tch, whatever. 1am, closest park to your apartment. bring your sword too. see ya later~" muzan said before walking away.

shinichiro watched muzan walk away, with an annoyed expression "so that's the dude, huh.. oi, snap out of it. you have things to do." he said, poking your back.

you nodded your head in agreement, riding your skateboard back to your apartment. you still have time till 1 pm so you could read the manga when you arrive since you completely forgot about it.

once you've arrived back at your apartment, you were greeted by genya who was getting ready to leave for work.

"yo." you greeted. genya greeted you back and then left, not before saying that he'll be back in an hour.

that was probably because of the meeting. well, whatever. sanemi was already at work. you walked into the kitchen to have some apple juice.

you saw that the dishes were washed and back on their places, which made you happy. you opened the fridge and grabbed an apple juice box, then drank it.

you opened your phone and started reading the new chapters that you haven't read yet.

senju being a girl surprised you a lot. but you weren't disappointed, quite happy actually. new girlboss.

you sighed and threw the now empty juice box in the trash and started to prepare some snacks for the meeting since it took you a while to read the last few chapters, you took your sweet time reading.

you glanced at shinichiro who was,, well, in his own world. he was doing flips and circles in the middle of the kitchen.

you chuckled at him and minded your own business, waiting for the others to arrive.

the meeting is gonna be in the living room since it's the biggest room in the whole apartment.

TIMESKIP

"okay.. is everyone here?" you asked, getting a 'yes' from the others "good. well, let me get to the point. you guys know about the soul and 7 lives thingy right?" you asked again, receiving nods from everyone.

"well... bad news. kibutsuji muzan is alive, here in this world. it's his last life, so we must end it before he does something really bad." what you said made everyone shocked, shocked enough to make inosuke eating the snacks.

"a-are you sure, y/n..?" mitsuri asked, clearly scared about the fact that muzan was still alive. you sighed and nodded.

"yeah. tonight, at 1 am i'm gonna fight him at the closest park to my apartment. we all haven't trained in years so i might need backup, since i'm clearly weaker than before. five of you are gonna come with me to fight, the rest will stay here at my apartment for emergencies." you explained the plan to them.

they all agreed on it. you smiled at them "i'm glad i still have you guys.. without you all, i wouldn't know what to do." you said, making everyone smile a bit.

"so who's gonna be there for backup?" tanjiro asked, making you get into a thinking pose and think.

who should you let come with you as backup?

"ah, i know! the backup will be sanemi, uzui, yorichii, giyuu and tanjiro. that should be enough. the rest can stay back. oh and, girls, since you're the best at treating wounds, then you'll be close by as well, but you won't fight." all of them agreed to the plan and then left.

ubuyashiki was gonna let his family know, and uzui will let his wives know.

after they left and the two brothers went into their room, you looked over to shinichiro who was also looking at you.

"are you sure about fighting him?" shinichiro asked. you sighed and shrugged "wether i like it or not, i have to do it. there is no choice." you said.

shinichiro sighed and nodded, agreeing.

<><><><><><>

hey there dear readers ^3^ how ya'll like this chap , hm? hope u like it ;33 anyways bye ✌🏻