Dark Sunshine

Hades glanced around the room and thought about his options. Knowing Apollo, if he chose truth he'd probably have to answer an embarrassing question about his sex life and if he chose dare he'd have to do something really embarrassing. Dwelling over it he decided on one.

"I choose dare." Hades declared, rather haughtily.

Apollo grinned. "You know what uncle, there's one thing I've always wanted to see you as. I dare you to allow your lovely wife, Persephone, to dress you...IN HER AESTHETIC!!!"

Hades paled. Apollo he could handle, but Persephone? NOPE. HE WOULD DIE BEFORE GETTING A GLOW UP FROM HER.

(Well he can't die but you know what I mean)

Oh well, there's nothing he could do so Hades resigned himself to his fate. Persephone looked rather happy at the prospect of a dress up and was skipping over to him. She glanced towards Aphrodite who, sensing what she needed, snapped her fingers and brought a racks of clothes and accessories into existence.

AND THEY WERE ALL PASTELS. Hades felt like fainting.

Quite dramatically, a barrier was placed around Hades as Persephone got to work.

The audience was literally on the edge of their seats as a cloud of colour surrounded the married couple.

Persephone skipped out, a HUGE smile on her face. She waved her hands as the barriers vanished and a run way appeared. No one could see Hades but slowly, through the cloud of colour, a figure emerged.

HADES? Unrecognisable. HIS CLOTHES? Colourful.

THE CROWD WENT INSANE.

Hades had fully submerged himself in the role, like the drama queen he was, and was now strutting down the runway blowing kisses left and right. He looked FABULOUS. A flowing skirt absolutely overflowing with flowers, a sheer pink blouse that showed off his surprisingly well defined abdomen and the heels? Oh the heels. They were magnificent. 6 inches tall, the colour of the sunset and with the sparkle of a thousand diamonds.

Hades looked RADIANT, so much so that Apollo was cowering in the might of a colourful Hades.

He had defied expectations, shattered minds and ended reality as we knew it. Whipping out a rainbow fan Hades looked around the gobsmacked room setting his sights on his son.

He smiled, something which still looked entirely abnormal on his face, "Nico, my cute little warrior, truth or dare?"

As Percy regarded Hades in the corner though, one thought came to his mind. "I always knew he'd look good in drag."

A/N: ummm okay I hope you enjoyed this, I legit forgot about Wattpad what with everything going on. Anyways, I hope all of you are safe and healthy, enjoy the chapter and well wishes to all of you!!! <3