HE'S GAY!

Athena groaned. Not again!

Artemis, eager to get the attention off herself gestured to Athena, "Truth or dare sister?"

Athena glanced at the evil smile on Artemis's face and gulped. This was not going to end well for her.

"...Truth?" "Is that a question or an answer sis?" Athena blushed and cleared her throat before answering. "I said Truth."

"Okayyy, If you were to go on a date with any of the demigods, who would you choose? Remember you have to answer truthfully or else you're going to have to do a dare!" Artemis cackled.

Athena literally turned as red as a tomato and glanced at the curious crowd waiting for her answer, "I'd choose Will because he seems like a gentleman..."

The demigod in question looked so shocked his mouth dropped open while Nico screamed "HELL NO. YOU ARE NOT STEALING MY BOYFRIEND WITH YOUR SUPERIOR BRAIN! BACK OFF NERD!" Then he suddenly realized he had screamed at AN ACTUAL GODDESS and ran to hide behind Will who looked as though Athena was going to attack him at any moment. "You know I'm gay right Milady?" "OF COURSE I KNOW THAT YOU IDIOT. IT WAS AN IF QUESTION NOW EVERYONE BACK OFF!"

Apollo grinned, "Didn't know my spawn was so appealing big sis!" but Athena just glared at anyone who tried to start the topic again and smiled, "You know Apollo, I guess it's your turn. So, Truth or Dare?"

AN: Okay so I know it has been a really long time but better late than never right? Life just really took over since then and I'm now a medical student so you can imagine the workload oooof but I'm gonna try to update this more regularly now! So enjoy and review bc that actually inspired me to write again! (1XxpotatoxX1 I love you for all of the comments, they made my day!) SO ENJOY I LOVE YOU ALL <3