A worrisome gaze that he hadn't received ever since he was forcefully put into this body.

"Mister? Aren't you feeling cold?" Her soft voice was a nice transition from the harsh whispers earlier. Asmo continued to gaze up at the female in a daze.

His eyes were beautiful... Yet his face showed clear signs of tears. He had been crying, she theorized. His motionless form prompted the girl to raise one of her brows. "...Do you need any sort of help at all? Are you able to move?"

The next event that unfolded was fairly predictable. It was something like a cliché love story trope.

The girl persisted on helping him, shortly able to bring him back to his feet.

Stupidly enough, it took Asmo a while to figure out how to get rid of the curse. Only when he felt her returning his affections did he notice it.

The curse was being broken. Bit by bit.

It took a few longer, but he had succeeded. He returned to his old form, looking just as attractive as he was before he got cursed. He was more than elated, very excited to show her. Even when he showed up in an entirely different body, beauty immeasurably high in comparison, she still treated him the same.

He was beyond thankful.

As he twirled the girl around with such grace, his grip tightened. Then it loosened. Her cheery expression broadened as she laughed. Her sweet smile shone, blinding him. He was speechless.

His expression softened as he fixated his eyes on her form. A faint blush decorated her cheeks as she noticed him looking at her in such a manner. She let out a soundless chuckle. "Asmo? You've been staring quite an awful lot..."

"Don't worry about that." His eyes crinkled as his cheeks rose due to his smile. She shook her head before embracing him. "...Mind singing to me again?"

"Has my beautiful voice charmed you? I understand completely, I mean---" She sent him a punch to his shoulder as they laughed.

Contrary to their initial meeting, the cold breeze brought by the snowy weather had become comforting.

As Asmodeus stared down at her, his heart continued beating erratically in his chest. He hoped she could feel it too.

It wasn't like he hadn't noticed at all. He had completely fallen head over heels with the girl in his arms.

He had never expected to fall for someone other than himself. But he wasn't upset at all. He was as happy as he could be. She loved him at his worst, stayed through it and helped him get over it.

Could you blame Asmodeus for falling in love?

His voice reduced into a low hum. She moved away from him as she untangled their intertwined fingers. He could only gaze at her longingly.

Soon he'd have to go back to Devildom. Then he'd be forced to leave her. But that could be arranged, right? She could just come with him, or he could gain permission to come visit her whenever he wanted!

Although it wouldn't be as easy as it sounds, it would be worth it, all to see her smile every single day.

She flashed a grin at him as she waved, informing him of her much needed departure. He grinned back, knowing that they'd be together again the next day.