It's Always Been You (10 x OC)

Start from the beginning

Walking to the ring, Team Taz's princess was in her element and was ready to get the win, as she did her entrance under the ring ropes, Anna looked at the man who still had his eyes fixed on the screen like he did whenever the princess came out and asked him, knowing the answer already "you really like her don't you?", a question which made the man tear his eyes away from the screen for a second, "Will you shut up! You know I do Anna, you more than anyone knows how much I want to tell her everything and never let her go, but have you met her family? Even if I wanted to, it would be like dating a mob leader's daughter, and that's not even mentioning her brother". Listening to the conversation, Marko blurted out, resulting in a smack over the head from his tag partner "Ellie feels the same about you". Looking at the man in shock, all 10 could do was stutter "I.  Her.  WHAT!" "Okay big man. Through the nose and out of the mouth" Anna laughed as she sat him down before he fell down. As the match with Julia continued, all the masked Dark Order member could do was watch and smile at the love of his life giving the rookie a masterclass in wrestling like the natural she was outside of her fathers control and her brothers shadow, however, the look of joy and proudness that was plastered on his face was quickly replaced by that of anxiety and concern as he saw his Nora land sickeningly on her head and her knee after attempting her topé suicida "Oh my god, a nasty spill from Eleanor!" Excalibur exclaimed as her father looked on at his daughter laying motionless ringside, trying his hardest to stay in character, he replied "She is fine Excalibur, Come on princess, GET UP!". Looking at Knox, Griff and Brian,  Julia got back into the ring as Rick Knox started the count, looks of concern written on everyones faces as the woman still laid motionless, and 10 couldn't take it anymore, he couldn't get why no one was helping her, seeing enough and his anxiety over the woman at an 11, everyone suddenly heard him exclaim "I can't watch this!"and with that he had disappeared through the curtain , "should we...." Jungle Boy asked as Anna smiled, "It's something he needs to do. I just have a feeling we  might need to help out with the aftermath of them realising some home truths".

As he ran out, the crowd watching were in shock as they witnessed the muscle of the Dark Order go straight to the injured Princess of Team Taz who was now thankfully starting to move a little. As he got to the fallen woman, he knew he was going to get the dressing down of a lifetime by many people when he got back behind the curtain, but in his eyes, nothing else bar her mattered and if she was okay then he would be too. Leaning down, he whispered as he moved a piece of hair from her face "Nora, Nora...are you with me?" "What are you?....." "Don't worry about that now, you are all that matters. Can you get up?"he replied to the confused looking beauty. As he watched her try and get up and instantly fall to the ground, his heart broke seeing the pain on her face and the tears in her eyes "I don't know what happened, but I think I've busted my ankle.... I have let everyone down". As 10 felt his heart break as he watched tears fall from her eyes, he had had enough.  Putting her arm around his neck, he picked her up with ease and began to carry her to the back "what are you doing?" She questioned confused as she heard the bell ring and Julia announced as the winner " I am getting you checked over by Doc Sampson, seeing as no one was going to help you out here" he stated, almost matter of factly "but what about the fallout? And my Dad!"she panicked as she hid her face in his neck, a feeling of safety washing over her as her eyes closed, "Let me handle that and everything and everyone else. You are my only concern right now sweet girl" 10 whispered as Excalibur said, trying to make sense of the whole situation and keep the taping going "It looks like there could be sparks brewing between the princess and Dark Order's 10" "The hell there is Excalibur!!!! She is the Princess of Team Taz for a reason, she is too good for that bunch of freaks" her father fumed.

Getting through the tunnel and walking through the production area, all the man was concerned about was the woman in his arms, moaning in pain and wanting to fall asleep. As he tried to keep her awake, he felt the fury radiating from the man in front of him, "10! What the hell was that? We were going to get help....." the head of the women's division fumed as the man walked past him and replied, not caring about what it was he had to say "Kenny, you can tear me a new one later, right now, Nora is my only concern" and with that he, followed by the woman's best friends went to medical to find someone to look at the princesses leg and as it was becoming more and more obvious , her head. Waiting outside medical, Jack exclaimed "You know her Dad and Hook are going to go mad if they find her in there with him" "then we don't let them find her in there" Anna replied simply, looking at her phone, only looking up after feeling sets of eyes watching her with confusion written over them "Anna, you know I love you, but in the grand scheme of things, that has to be one of the worst plans I have heard" Jungle boy stated.