039. I LOVE YOU'S

━━━━━━━(🌉)━━━━━━━

039. I LOVE YOU'S

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   

"PREMIERE PARTY, 9PM, BIG REVEAL?" Leah said, in the video, unknown of the fact that she was being recorded, "That's bullshit."

"You never know."

"Casey, Julianna is too dumb for that. Nothing will go wrong, you will get back with Louis, just like I had told you."

Casey sneaked a glance of the camera and looked back at her and smiled, "Alright!"

The group continued to show screenshots and various other chats which proved that their accusations were true. Leah did try to hack into Julianna's account, she did manipulate Louis and she was, infact, jealous of Julie and her popularity.

Leah knew it, she was ruined now.

Julie clapped her hands, as the lights were turned back on and Leah and Manuela looked back at her with confused look.

"That was a great entertainment." Yara commented, walking out of the dark too. Her hands clasped together, a grin on her face.

"A brilliant one, indeed." Louis joined in too. Julie flashed him a smile as he nodded in consideration.

They've been waiting for this for three months, it's showtime now.

"How did you ─ how ─ ?"

"How did we do that? How we exposed you?" Zoe asked, crossing her arms over her chest as Julie chortled.

"Oh darling, you were planning for so long yet we came up with a better plan in three months." Leah was confused about everything that has been happening, until she realises something.

Turning around, she faced Casey who had a proud smirk on her face.

"Traitor." Leah whispered.

"Oh that's all you, Leah."

"Good work, Shenice. This is appreciated more than you think." Julie thanked the girl as 'Casey' or Shenice gave her a little bow.

"Shenice? No, that isn't right."

"You try to befriend Louis' ex without even knowing her actual name? That's a silly thing, really." Shenice tutted as the girl realised they already knew of all her plans.

"It was easy for us to fool you. We had to make you think you were winning this whole time. But still, you were right."

"Premiere party, 9pm, big reveal." Zoe imitated a gasp as Yara stepped forward, reading to break down there entire plan.

Flashback !

"Alright, now how are we working this time?" Zoe asks, as Yara ─ the brains of the group ─ walks to the table and starts scribbling it all down.

"First part is this, Casey meets Leah. We're going to have her think that she found Casey when in fact, it'll be Casey who finds her.

"Second, Leah manipulates Casey. We need to make her think that Casey doesn't like Julie which will lead to her trying to make it feel even more realistic to this."

Louis interjects with another idea, "I have an idea if you guys don't mind. . . " He trails off, waiting for their conformation. Julie nods and that, was enough conformation for him..