006. DANCE WITH ME ?

━━━━━━━(🌉)━━━━━━━

006. DANCE WITH ME ?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Real life)

"Please, I am crying." Yara says, sniffling on Julie's shoulder with her legs on Will's lap.

"Look at her, she's asleep." Leah chuckled softly at Zoe was asleep on Aidan's lap as he slowly ended up falling asleep.

"They look cute though." Miranda smiles as they nodded.

"Wake her up for Enola Holmes." Leah says as Manuela nods and shakes Zoe and Aidan as they groan but slowly wake up as the movie start.

"I hate Mycroft." Julie complains.

"What I don't understand is, how did he sneeze?" (Leah)

"That's our man right there!" (Zoe)

"Please, he looked sad." (Yara)

"I feel second hand embarassment for Enola. I mean, she literally ended up leaving her undergarment there." (Manuela)

"Eudoria be like, I killed Sirius Black, I killed Sirius Black!" (William)

"Fuck the Dowager!" (Aidan)

"She should've said yes!" (Miranda)

They complained about various things throughout the movie but as soon as the movie finished, they felt really tried as they had stared at the screen whole day.

"Y'all don't wanna eat anything? Are you sure?" Zoe's mom asked them as they looked at each other and nodded.
They had already ate half of the fridge.

They climbed into the van and decided to blast We the Kings at full volume until the neighbours complained about it.

"What do we do now?" Leah says, peeking her head down from the upper part of the van.

"I don't know, read Romeo and Juliet?" Yara suggested.

"Please, that's most cliché thing I've ever read. I mean, it's cool but I hate the fact that they die in the end." Julie says, moving her hand in the air.

"Honestly, I don't know why Romeo and Juliet even receives that much of hype. Merchant of Venice is so much better." Manuela says as Zoe nods.

"I know right. Portia was so fucking good." Zoe agrees as Miranda nods but continues to say,

"But like, Midnight's summer dream was good too. Puck was awesome!" She says.

"I agree, I liked Puck the most but I hated it when he messed up the people." Aidan says, looking at them on the upper part.

"Honestly, Titania was cool too." William says as Yara squints her eyes.

"There was nothing cool about her." She says.

"Kids! It's 9pm, come inside!" Anupma, Zoe's mom tells them as they groan but get out of the van.

"Leah, I literally loved that van. You should do things like these more often." Miranda says as Leah flips her hair proudly.

"I know, it took me some time to think if that was the perfect idea." Leah says, proud of herself.

"Anyway, it'll be 10 in a few minutes so let's get to sleep." Zoe says as she starts to set her bed.