-Try me-

"I'm sorry about your car Seokjin, If you want I'll give you some money to pay for the repair" Minho suggested. Seokjin smiled at him but declined his offer. "Don't worry about it, it's already at the auto shop and is being repaired as we speak" He said. Minho and the others had gone to the bangtan residence to discuss the common issue. The people currently present in the room consisted of Minho, Seokjin, Chan, Felix, Jeongin, and three people from the bangtan group. Min yoongi, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook sat around the table with Levanter and Seokjin. Namjoon was out collecting his other two missing members which left Minho to make the conversation.

"As you probably know, you guys were supposed to find a man named Han Jisung but it turns out that he has found us first," He said. "Yeah, he was the one who fucked up Jin's car wasn't he?" Jungkook spat. He received a glare from Jeongin who was annoyed that his leader had just been interrupted. "Yes, he was and unfortunately he got away with it so right now I need your help to find him again" Minho continued looking at Jungkook. "Why can't you find him yourself?" Jimin asked. Felix sighed and rolled his eyes. "Your the best of the best that's why?" he said. "Plus it was your leader's idea to help in the first place so why don't you ask him instead?" Jeongin said. Jungkook scowled, he didn't like the sound of Jeongins tone. "We need him because he has connections to the Japanese government, a gang called Nct wants access to Seoul and the only way that can happen is if Jisung makes the call," Chan said. "Why does it have to be him? I'm sure many other people have connections" Yoongi said.

"I don't know why he has to be him, Got7 gave us the orders and we are simply following them," Minho remarked. "I didn't take you for the type to follow orders lee know, your more of the type to give them," Jungkook said. Jeongin gave him yet another glare which Jungkook noticed this time. "If you have a problem following orders then go cry about it to your boss" Jeongin hissed. That was unexpected, he was more of the stay silent and comply type of person. "Have you got a problem with me?" Jungkook asked whilst rising out of his seat. Jeongin did the same and stared him down. "Yeah I do, you don't seem to know basic manners, it's rude to interrupt" he seethed. Seokjin stepped forward and placed a hand on Jungkooks shoulder. "Enough, stop making a fool of yourself Jungkook, just sit down," He said.

Jungkook swiped Jin's hand away and pointed a finger at Jeongin. "You better watch yourself, I don't give a fuck what gang you work for I'll beat the shit out of you" He cautioned. Felix frowned and took a step towards Jungkook but was hastily pulled back by Chan. "Drop It and sit the fuck down" Jin hissed. "Don't tell me what to do" Jungkook growled, pushing Jin away again. "You've clearly got no respect for your members, that's just embarrassing" Jeongin provoked. "Jeongin" Minho warned. Jungkook stepped around the table and advanced towards the younger. "And you don't know when to shut the fuck up" he mentioned. Jeongin took a step forwards. Jungkook was obviously a little bit taller but Jeongin didn't give a shit, he was about to smack him. "Your a brave one arent you?" Jungkook mocked and took another step forward. The two were now neck and neck, Jeongin looked him right in the eye and said "Try me bitch"

As if on cue the doors opened and Namjoon walked in, followed by two other people. He observed the room and could see the tension between the two youngest gang members. "What the fuck is going on?" He said. Nobody said anything but Jungkook took a few steps backward which put a small smile on Jeongin's face. "Nothing boss, just a simple disagreement," Jimin said. Jungkook threw one last glare at Jeongin before stalking out of the room muttering under his breath. "Well, that was not what I expected to come back to" One of the men who had accompanied Namjoon said. He was tall, quite handsome. He had dark black hair that was parted in the middle and he was wearing an expensive but classy suit. The other person that had come with Namjoon was slightly smaller, he was tanned and had extremely beautiful features. His sharp jawline and heart-shaped lips were what stood out the most.