27

Samahan ng mga Estudyanteng Ranterist

Zenorius Fichte
10h • 〄

Philosophy, came from root words, philo which means love and sophy, other word for wisdom. In my perspective, Philosophy means “love for wisdom”.

Philosophy tackles about so many things, huge portion of wisdoms, unsolves mysteries or paradoxes, lives of philosophers. But this proves one thing, people craves for information or more likely, wisdom.

It is truly amazing to meet a person who knows a lot about knowledge. Philosophy now feels like an infinity of information that could make the human mind go crazy.

But one must remember, that also in philosophy, there's a reminder that don't go too far. Don't seek knowledge too much. Just let it come to you naturally, because in reality? You'll not gonna need all of these stuffs. You'll just need to feel.. at peace.

What has just came in my mind is called skepticism. It refers to many things but one thing caught my mind. It is the “limitation of knowledge”. And it says that.. the truth is not unobtainable, but rather an idea exist in a pure form. So, why these mysteries still exists if the most genius persons have already passed away without solving it?

It turns out that skeptics said that the "wise men" and other philosophers did not discovered the truth yet. For me, this might be the reason why those ideologies remained theories and not proven.

Don't hunt for knowledge, again, just let it come to you naturally, that way, you'll learn from it better.

😮❤ Raine An, Elle and 278 others

っ Like           ☁ Comment          彡 Share