You're My Twenties - Dino (9)

Start from the beginning

"Chan dont blame it on us. Its Mr Lee, your father who did it.", Vernon reciprocated.

"WHAT???"

-*-

"Dad! Why did you do that?", Chan almost shouted barging into his parent's house.

"Huh? Don't you think you deserve it? Do you think I didn't know what you were upto this whole time?"

"You... You kept tail on me? "

"I was quite this whole time because I thought you were keeping Y/N happy but I guess I was wrong. She sent the divorce papers just now. Oh if you're wondering if I will support you then no. I thought you would change after marriage but guess I was wrong. We can't put trust on someone who can't even keep his own wife happy. "

"Why are you doing this to me dad...", he said kneeling down on the floor crying.

-*-

Chan worked hard for the next few months to stabilize his company. Though he wasn't a really pleasant boss before but now he turned more into a ruthless jerk. And then returning home just to cry alone on his pillow the way he lost everything he loved.

Looking at your wedding picture, he threw it on the wall harshly

"YOU LEFT ME... YOU FREAKING... left me... ", breaking down yet again he hugged the broken frame crying yet again the whole night.

-*-

What about you? Did you never miss him? Only if you had time for anything to feel about. All day busy handling Jihoon and then also dealing with your pregnancy. Of course you want him back but can you really afford that? After all he said would you be able to stay with him with the same feeling of love? May be you need a break from him too to look at yourself. Care for yourself.

3 Years Later

Things have been for the first year with conducting free concerts to performing on the streets gathering people to listen to finally debuting on the stage. Also receiving hate for debuting late.

But everything was worth it. 6 Months into media, fans started to flock hearing his angelic voice. Hearing his stories through his songs. Being the multi-talented guy he is, he self produces his songs now. Sponsorship from Jimin lasted for 2 years and both the parties benefitted and for the past year you have been independent. You managing all his schedules solely since this was more benifitting but was also tiring.

"WOOZI! WOOZI!"

"WOOZI! WOOZI!"

Fans were cheering for your brother who singing on the stage shining like the brightest star in the sky. A small tear left your eye hearing him performing on the stage.

"Eomma! Eomma!"

You heard a voice from the back so you turned to look at the little dinosaur running towards you. You hugged him quickly showering kisses all over his face.

"Eomma I finished the whole meal on the plate today. Also I made a lot of friends in Kindergarten. Jong is a big boy now."

"Omo! Jinjja...", you said raising him to make him sit on your shoulders to see Jihoon better.

"Waaaa~ Samcheon meossiseo!", he screamed with his little voice cutely.

Do you still live with Jihoon? No, you moved out after Jong turned 6 months. But still he stays at Jihoon's house in the day time then you pick him up at night after work.

What about your parents? Did they accept you back? Well... They had rather say they don't have children. And that's how you two don't much affection towards them even though you send some allowance directly to their account. Neither of you say anything about it. Its not like you can totally abandon them. They raised you for 22 years.

Chan? Yes! you miss him. Miss him alot. When you look at Jong, he looks just like him. The way Jong sighs when he can't get a thing done is so similar to him. You sometimes end up getting overwhelmed and then there's Jong who wipes your tears with his small hands. You just feel blessed to have Lee Jong in your life. He was all you wanted...

Lee Y/N

❤ 754 likesleeyn best blessing 💓

754 likes
leeyn best blessing 💓

1 hour ago

"leechan liked your post"
1 minute ago

~♥~

WORD COUNT : 1100