-Author's Note-

Hey my little creepsters, so I know it's been a while since I added anything to this but I thought I'd just share something with you guys

First off Thank you so much for all the readers and few votes this story has gotten! It is truly mind blowing for me to see that so many people actually read my story and people are still taking time to read it!

Anyway for the reason I'm writing this, um....I've started this story back in 2019 when I was like 14, nothing bad right?

Wrong!

I've read over this story and I realize now how absolutely...bad it is!

Like it is literally fucked up and cringy in SO many ways!! I'm not sure what the hell was going through my mind at the time I wrote this, but I do know that I have been going through massive stress and depression so my mind was bound to be a dark place with some twisted shit!

I want to formally apologize but also thank massively to the people who've read this story and actually got through it!

I just...I just can't with this story! Honestly I legit hate it to this day cause of how just messed up it is! And I would like to rewrite it but honestly there's no saving this story! It's too far gone!

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say! I again want to apologize to the people who've read it and congratulate the people who managed to get to the end without ducking out! (Cause I know I sure as hell would have, honestly)

Anyway see you later my little creepsters!