A Busy Day's lessons

Start from the beginning

1:00 P.M. Funtom Corp. Business

"Samples of the Christmas products have arrived from the Yorkshire factory." Both Ciel and Y/N picked up different bunny toys, giving them a gentle squeeze.

"Nn. I had them revise this, and it feels good." Ciel squeezed the bunny once more and Y/N 'mm'ed in agreement. They set the stuffed animals down and walked around looking at and messing with the other toys.

"Also, headquarters has sent over the plans for next year's goods. The new Christmas crackers are selling well at Harrods." Sebastian looked over a checklist and file as Ciel set off one of the crackers.

"However, children are difficult to please. We must keep providing new novelties."

"If you want to make something consistent and easy to manufacture, but always changing, I would set up a doll line. You could offer seasonal outfits to buy for them or even kits with patterns so you could sew your own," Y/N suggested. American Girl dolls and things of the sort had been popular when she was growing up. Hell, any doll brand was popular and so was doll clothing.

"That's actually not a bad idea. Make note of that idea, Sebastian."

"And I have also invented one such new product just for you!" Agni and Soma seemed to pop out of the massive pile of products. Agni held up a paper with the word 'Proposal' scrawled on it. "Feast your eyes!" Agni held up another paper with an elephant's side profile drawn on it. It had a spiral on its forehead. "It's a soft toy in the likeness of the Indian god Ganesha... and... the trunk..." Soma pointed to it on the drawing, "It moves!" Agni lifted the paper to show another drawing of the elephant, this one with the trunk pointed upwards. Ciel was vibrating with rage. The young Earl took it upon himself to personally eject the two Indians from the room.

"Get out!!"

2:00 P.M. Fencing Lessons

"Heeeeey. When will you be done?" Soma was laying on a patterned rug as Ciel practiced his fencing and Y/N watched. "Heeey! Heeey! What are you doooing? Heeeey, IIIIII saiiiiid-"

"ARGH! Shut up!" Ciel had finally had more than enough. Y/N had to admit, Soma was becoming less and less worth the bother. Not Agni though. That ray of pure sunshine was an angel. "I can't concentrate!!"

"C'mon, you don't have to get so angry." If Y/N didn't know how wonderful Soma would become, she would've snapped at him.

"All right," Ciel snatched the other fencing sword from Sebastian, "Enough." Ciel tossed the sword to Soma who caught it with ease. "I'll take you on if you're so desperate for attention."

"I only know Kalaripayattu and Silambum but, well, why not?" Soma swung and waved the sword around to get a feel for it. "So if I win in this, you will play with me, right?" Y/N scoffed, Soma was really full of himself enough to think he could beat Ciel in a duel. Sure Ciel was much smaller than him, but the Prince admitted to having no experience in fencing.

"If you can win, that is. If you lose, behave yourself and stay out of my way! We will play five rounds of three minutes each," Ciel explained to the prince, "The fencer with the most points wins. All right?" Both of them got into their stances. "Now, begin!" Soma lunged for Ciel, smiling wide. The young Earl didn't even flinch as the Prince shouted, "You are mine!" Soma swung the Foil (a type of fencing sword) and it hit Ciel in the leg but the sword bent. Y/N knew how fencing swords worked for the most part, the swords were flexible and bent easily unlike many other types of swords.

"The blade bent?" Soma was in disbelief. Did he really try to cut off Ciel's leg or something?

"The leg is not a valid target area of the Foil," Ciel smirked. "Too bad!" Ciel hit Soma right in the side, which was a valid target area.