REEEEEEE

(A/n: Reeeee you can skip it if you want since it only entails the life of our mc before she passed away.)

Today is just like any other day in my life, simple and ordinary. Except for the fact that something much more different from my typical usual day will occur...

28 years old, single and currently: just got Unemployed which means-i got fcking fired. I always knew that I won't be able to escape bad lucks from happening in my life.
Just yesterday i was working like usual, typing like a lifeless robot in front of a computer when suddenly, I hear what seems to be like a noise or commotion outside our working office. I paid it no mind, since- noise or work? Of course work is my priority. I'm not like my other co-workers that loves to gossip for like everything they see/hear.
Phew~~ Finally done after 5 hours. Ugh. My back hurts. Im complaining this cruelty to the boss, just kidding.

While i was stretching my sore limbs and arms , i was approached by my fellow co-worker slash friend.

"Hey, Jessica. Already heard the news? Well coming from what i know about you ever since high school, i guess not."

"Hmmmmm~ whaaat is it. I wont know unless you tell me." Maybe.. i stretched my arms too much, i felt a slight pain.

"Jeez, this is the reason why you still dont have a boyfriend."

"..How does that even connect to what you're about to say, i suppose?"

"Well anyways, i was just about to inform you about a certain news..or you could call it an announcement at the same time?"

"Stop with the fricking riddles, just tell me or I'll slap my keyboard at your hard face."

"Woah, chill! Also how rude! My face is as soft and cute as marshmallows... And here it is! Good News girl! We've got ourselves a looooong break from our work."

"What does that...-"

"In short, the company will soon shut down."

"What.the.heck! If the company will close, then I'll be unemployed!! I need money to continue living. Sh*t. It was really hard to get accepted in a job too...*sigh* When is the day that were getting unemployed?"

"Within a week."

"Say again."

"Within a week"

"I must be still daydreaming..."

"I see, well bye. This is taking longer than usual, i have a dinner date with my boyfriend that i had to attend. I hope you'll be able to wake up soon!~~"

"Oh, before i leave. Here, the advanced pay for our hard work. I guess, Good luck to us finding another job."

"Gee, thanks.."
Urgh! Just why! Atleast I'll still be paid for the times I worked here, but that surely wont be enough.

Depressed, I walked my way into my apartment. And immediately dive right into my bed, feeling tired and depressed.
"At times like this..."
I stood up walked my way into the fridge.
I grabbed several snacks in my refrigerator, went to my bed then opened my phone. I browsed through the mangas and manhwas that were recently updated.
That's right im an otaku and a proud weeb. Might be a little rotten since i also read some bl and enjoyed it (*≧∀≦*). This is also part of the reason why i lose a lot of money. This system is definitely robbing me. Before i knew it i spended most of my earnings to anime merchs and mangas and games.

AAAA~ That was really enjoyable, and immediately brought me back to a happy merry land. Fufu~
2am, i need to sleep. At the same time I felt my eyes growing heavy every second. Even today, I always dreamed and imagined, that once i wake up, I'll be isekaid into one of my favorite manhwas/mangas/animes just so I could escape this reality..zzz

When I woke up. I was surprised to see that-it's still the same. Yep, theres no way something like a sudden isekai will happen to me. Even if it is, it would be nice to get isekaid to an easy and safe world. Re:zero is a nono, although it would be fun to get isekaid in a crazy world, I'd rather not . Its better to leave it all to my fantasies and imagination. Since theres still something that i had to do before i go to hell. I'm still waiting for the right timing.

Still, If i have to choose, it would be in a normal shoujo manga that has no death flags or too much drama. I do remember some that focuses mainly on the heart-throbbing romance of the main couple. Cute,soft,fluffy and makes my heart flutter~~~
As i was having this thoughts, i noticed that my fridge is quite empty. Crap, i ate too much last night. It can't be helped, I was too depressed since I just lost my job.

I changed my clothes and got ready to go outside to buy some food and groceries. Im really getting hungry. Time to daydream again about a lot of isekai scenarios!

As she walked happily, she didn't know that it'll be the last time she'll be able to view or more specifically live in that world again.

•••••°•••••

I was still inside the market when suddenly a man walked in and threatened the nearby cashier girl to hand in the money.

And yes, my dumbass just had to act like a fcking hero and tried to stop the ongoing robbery. What did you expect? I got stabbed. I was really shocked to see a lot of blood come out of my body, the cashier girl looked terrified and horrified by the situation. Hey, why did you look more terrified than me. I got stabbed, ya know? There are lots of screams and chaos here and there. Some people didn't move to not provoke the man.

"F-fck you little piece of sh*tty scumbag." I managed to wheeze out those words before darkness consumed me.