✾Nineteen-Burdens✾

Start from the beginning

The guilt inside your gut kept rising every split second when you think of your dead mother. You tried so hard to change everything for the last five years just to change this damn storyline that will give your brother nothing but doom. But what's the point now?

At the end of it all, Shinichiro ended up dying, Baji and Kazutora still ended up in jail, and your mother died due to them. You couldn't handle the mountains of burdens that were standing on your two shoulders. You feel like you can break anytime now if you let all of your emotions go rampant. Screaming and crying everything away, releasing the anger you have felt and the sadness you have been carrying.

You have done and planned everything you could, but all of it just went in vain. The piercing pain inside your chest, the twisting strings that's been tangling inside your stomach, feeling like you will vomit anytime now. But you didn't. You didn't even want to move an inch. You just wanted to stay in bed being curled up with your blanket inside your own world, thinking that everything you have done was worthless in the end.

You held your stomach with both of your hands and gripped it. Your nails digging onto the opposite sides of your arms while you're feeling like it's nothing compared to the pain you are feeling inside. As you were stuck in deep thought, you were completely unaware of the sound of your doorbell ringing. You were stuck in your own world filled with darkness, nothing but you laying on the ground and looking at the bitter ends of the dark void.

Soon, the ringing stopped.

You heard a knocking sound at the other side of your door, but you paid no mind to it. Still getting stuck in that gloomy void inside your head like a wild storm of storm clouds surrounding your head. Soon the knocking stopped, and the person behind it opened the door revealing none other than Tadashi wearing a black suit with a white necktie.

You didn't face him nor even batted him an eye and just continued staring into the infinite darkness inside your head. Tadashi closed the door behind him and walked towards you. Watching your pathetic state with his own eyes filled with concern. "Why weren't you at your mother's funeral?" He asks, but you didn't answer.

You ignored his question including his presence. He sighed and sat down on the ground beside your bed. He said an apology for the loss of your mother, but you ignored it once again not even moving an inch nor even gave him a single piece of a clue if you were even listening to him or were you still with him. He tried many attempts to talk to you, to get you to open up to him and let your feelings out, but you didn't. You ignored every single attempt he did...
until he said the words the made you snapped.

"You're really pathetic, huh?"

There, it snapped. A string of your sanity getting cut off inside your mind and body. Causing your blood to boil, your body full of nothing but the raging agony you've been hiding to yourself for the last few days ever since your mother died. 'Me..? Pathetic..?' You thought to yourself. And right at that moment...
You, yourself went snap.

You tossed your blanket away from you and causing it to fall onto the floor. You grabbed Tadashi by the collar of his suit and gripped your hands on it, making sure he doesn't escape from your grasp. Tadashi was in shock, not by you gripping him by the collar of his suit, but by the look in your eyes. Your eyes looked dull, there weren't any hints of sparkles in them like you used to have. All Tadashi could sense when looking at your eyes was nothing but sorrow and rage that you were holding up inside your chest for a long time.