I stand up now too, wanting to stop a fight from breaking out. Tom wouldn't be afraid to punch Liam in the face.

"Yeah I do," Tom taunted, "You're in my house in the middle of the night."

"I came to see her." Liam points to me. "It's not my fault she has to live with a stuck-up cocky asshole like you."

"Guys-" I try to intervene.

Tom stalks closer to Liam, his hands already into fists. "You wanna say that again?"

Before Liam goes to open his stupid mouth I step in between them, pushing both of them away with either of my hands.

"Stop," I demand, getting annoyed by this petty argument.

I turn to Liam. "Look I know you came here to talk to me but it's late so just call me in the morning okay?"

He looks at Tom and clenches his jaw before looking back down at me. With a sigh, he gives in. "Okay, sounds good."

I smile at him but before I could say do or say anything else he speaks.

"Is that a hickey?" He asks, his gaze fixed above my collar bone.

My breath catches and I freeze.

My hair had moved.

"What?" I quavered.

"Y/n." He sternly says waiting for an answer.

"No of course not." I deny. "I accidentally burned myself with a curling iron."

He stares at me, deciding whether I'm lying or not. Then he looks behind me at Tom. His eyes are accusing us.

"Who gave that to you?" He asks.

I play dumb again. "Liam I told you it was-"

"I asked you a question."

"And I told you it was curling iron. You can choose not to believe it but I don't owe you an explanation we're not together."

I'm saying straight-out lies right now but I honestly just want him out of the house.

"Answer the fucking question y/n!" He yells and I'm taken aback at his anger.

Tom's arm comes in front of me and pushes me back behind him.

"Don't raise your voice at her," Tom warned.

"Yeah?" He steps closer. "Or what?"

Tom clenches his jaw and I'm holding down on the arm he's put in front of me in case he goes in for a punch.

"Liam just go home," I demanded.

He scoffs, shaking his head before bumping his shoulder with Toms and walking away.

I let out a breath when I hear the door shut and Tom turns around to face me. His hands go to my waist gently holding me in place.

"You should've let me punch him." He says and I softly laugh.

His hands go inside my shirt and make their way up my back. I ignore it.

"Punching people isn't always the solution Tom," I answer.

He shrugs. "Always works for me."

Before I get to respond, he's unclipped my bra.

I stare at him, my heart racing. "Tom."

He looks at me innocently with a small smile playing on his lips. "What?"

He pulls me closer.

"Go to bed and get some sleep," I say referencing restless face.

He smiles goofily, his eyes glued to my lips. "Uh-huh." He agrees pretending to pay attention.

He leans in closer our lips now inches apart again, waiting for my permission. Of course, I want to kiss him again—no I want to do more than just kiss him.

I like Tom but in his head, this might all mean nothing. Just another one of his many kisses and potential hookups. It means nothing to him. He doesn't feel fireworks exploding inside him when we kiss.

I hesitate. "I'm serious Tom, you look like you haven't slept in days."

His lips curve down into a small frown and he sighs. "Fine."

He kisses my forehead and walks away into our room.

I stand there recollecting everything that just happened tonight. And then my stomach churns knowing that I've finally accepted that I have real feelings for Tom. Tom, who sleeps around and never gets to relationships. I have no idea what his feelings for me are. If he likes me he wouldn't sleep with other girls. He wouldn't give mixed signals. What if he only wants to hook up with me because of his weird rivalry with Liam? Like I'm something they fight over?

__________________________

Guys I start school this month and I'm shitting my pants😩😩😩 I literally have not seen any of those bitches in over a yearrr ughh
What grade are y'all in? I'm a junior in hs this year so #prayforme😔
K sorry that's like so off topic but I hope u guys like this chapterrrrrrrr and I wanna write smut for y'all LOL but idk so we'll see😏
Anyway thanks for reading byeeeeee <3333